ADVERTISEMENT

1A Playoff Pick ‘Em

west sioux 41 western christian 28-----west sioux has better rushing attack
mfl mar mac 31 west branch 28--------this is tough one to predict,,,,very evenly matched
Sigourney/Keota 28 van meter 24------sigourney appears to have tad better rushing game....sort of toss-up
underwood 35 pella christion 28--------underwood gave lewis central a tough game,,hard not to choose them

I'm sure it has.
Game Friday night, home around midnight. Up and gone early to Michigan game, got to hotel around 1 am after game, then up early for kicking camp on Sunday. Got home around 9:30 last night. Just to do it all over again the next few weekends. But get to cross a few more stadiums off my list while Drew gets visits in.

Standing thru Round 2. Rough round, top score was 6/8.

22: MsideChief
21: BlameIt, Hooper2021
20: ISUfan00, Prancing Ponies, privateer13, takedown27
19: MepoDawg#, mepohawk16
18: PNation, rc1963
16: EIHCGuy (23 if picks had been in)

mfl mar mac 31 west branch 28--------this is tough one to predict,,,,very evenly matched
Sigourney/Keota 28 van meter 24------sigourney appears to have tad better rushing game....sort of toss-up
underwood 35 pella christion 28--------underwood gave lewis central a tough game,,hard not to choose them
I wish S-K luck as they move forward, but beating Van Meter would be an upset.

Reactions: ISUfan00
The WS vs. WC could be more combined points than that and I am sure WB and MFL will score less. I do not se SK winning but you never know. As far as the PC - Underwood game, that could be real high scoring. However the wind and rain on Friday may change the whole out look.

i agree,,,van meter is probably the favorite....but i am thinking s-k has a chance here
I think a lot of people have Van Meter as the favorite to win it all. It seems like they have not been as overpowering in the playoffs as in the past, so there is a glimmer of hope for S-K
West Branch does not look as impressive in the playoffs either.
Underwood has done very well against underwhelming competition.
To me, West Sioux is the cream of the crop. They easily took care of Kuemper who about beat Underwood just a couple weeks before.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMSBFD
I think a lot of people have Van Meter as the favorite to win it all. It seems like they have not been as overpowering in the playoffs as in the past, so there is a glimmer of hope for S-K
West Branch does not look as impressive in the playoffs either.
Underwood has done very well against underwhelming competition.
To me, West Sioux is the cream of the crop. They easily took care of Kuemper who about beat Underwood just a couple weeks before

i was impressed with the way west sioux dominated keumper., the knights had no answer for their rushing attack. underwood is hard to figure out, their first game of the year, they played very good against lewis central, was in red zone twice, and lewis central stopped them, otherwise it would have been seriously close game....underwood did indeed stuggled against keumper, be interesting to see what happens down the road.

WB
West Sioux

WB for the title

May not happen, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Go Bears

Standings through the quarterfinals

26: MsideChief
24: BlameIt, Hooper2021, ISUfan00, privateer13
23: MepoDawg#, mepohawk16, takedown27
22: PrancingPonies
19: EIHCGuy
18: PNation, rc1963

Standings after semifinals

28: MsideChief
26: Hooper2021, privateer13
25: BlameIt, ISUfan00, MepoDawg#, takedown27