ADVERTISEMENT

15 years ago today, Auburn squeaked out a 1 point victory

Against Moo State in what may very well go down as one of the most boring games in the history of college football.
Final:
Auburn 3
Moo St. 2
You would expect a defensive struggle like this with both teams defense being in the Top 5… duh. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Against Moo State in what may very well go down as one of the most boring games in the history of college football.
Final:
Auburn 3
Moo St. 2
In 1951 LSU played Moo State in Baton Rouge at night in the coldest game I ever saw in Tiger Stadium. The temperature was in the teens. LSU received the KO made a few first downs and Cliff Stringfield kicked a 33 yard FG. Nobody crossed the 50 yard line the rest of the game. Moo State got across their 40 once in the 4th quarter and LSU got across thei 40 a couple of times. Except for a few guys playing a little ”stink finger“ under the blankets it was totally devoid of excitement.

Last edited:
In 1951 LSU played Moo State in Baton Rouge at night in the coldest game I ever saw in Tiger Stadium. The temperature was in the teens. LSU received the KO made a few first downs and Cliff Stringfield kicked a 33 yard FG. Nobody crossed the 50 yard line the rest of the game. Moo State got across their 40 once in the 4th quarter and LSU got across thei 40 a couple of times. Except for a few guys playing a little ”stink finger“ under the nlsnkets it was totally devoid of excitement.
Sorry, I'm a weather nerd, so I had to check your memory on that game (at least the weather portion of it).

November 17, 1951. Baton Rouge: High 50, Low 33. Looks like a front blew through on the afternoon/evening of the 16th, so it was probably really windy and temperatures upper 30s in the game. That's pretty dang cold for Baton Rouge.

FYI, all-time low temperature in November at Baton Rouge is 21.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
That’s shirtless weather here!

https%3A%2F%2Fdearoldgold.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F497921632-850x560.jpeg

In 1951 LSU played Moo State in Baton Rouge at night in the coldest game I ever saw in Tiger Stadium. The temperature was in the teens. LSU received the KO made a few first downs and Cliff Stringfield kicked a 33 yard FG. Nobody crossed the 50 yard line the rest of the game. Moo State got across their 40 once in the 4th quarter and LSU got across thei 40 a couple of times. Except for a few guys playing a little ”stink finger“ under the nlsnkets it was totally devoid of excitement.
I’m still laughing at playing stink finger. 🤣

Sorry, I'm a weather nerd, so I had to check your memory on that game (at least the weather portion of it).

November 17, 1951. Baton Rouge: High 50, Low 33. Looks like a front blew through on the afternoon/evening of the 16th, so it was probably really windy and temperatures upper 30s in the game. That's pretty dang cold for Baton Rouge.

I started to use about 30 degrees but I thought, “No that’s not low enough to troll Husky. I need to make it low enough to troll him.”

But in BR 30 degrees iwith that wind and humidity might seem like below 20 degrees. In any event it was the worst football game in the worst weather I ever attended in BR.

Not sure why this made me laugh so much, looking forward to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ’s input 😂

Gonna disagree here, unless you call 2022 “two seasons ago”.

I would say the current ongoing season isn’t counted when discussing “seasons ago”
Nobody ever accused Snoop of being a rocket surgeon, bless his heart. But he’s a damn good dawg and we love him just the same.

No. I didn’t go to AU. You act like you don’t know what stink finger is. I am beginning wonder if you even went to college, then I think “Auburn”,
I have to appreciate the dig at Awbren, but @Bill_D seems a bit hot under the collar here.
You ok there Bill? Seems a little stinky pinky with one of your lady friends might be in order tonight.

I have to appreciate the dig at Awbren, but @Bill_D seems a bit hot under the collar here.
You ok there Bill? Seems a little stinky pinky with one of your lady friends might be in order tonight.
LOL. Can’t you see bill with a shite-eating grin disingenuously pretending he didn’t realize he slipped his finger in her brown eye?
“She had two brown eyes blinkin and one stinkin!” - @Bill_D

Reactions: billywayneluck
No. I didn’t go to AU. You act like you don’t know what stink finger is. I am beginning wonder if you even went to college, then I think “Auburn”,
Damn Bill. You literally went to a school in a State that's referred to as the rectum of the US (NJ is the armpit). Your "stink finger" could simply be a hygiene issue since Loseranna is such a piece of shit.

They are always in order but trust him to smut something up. That’s seems to be a goal in life for him.

Damn Bill. You literally went to a school in a State that's referred to as the rectum of the US (NJ is the armpit). Your "stink finger" could simply be a hygiene issue since Loseranna is such a piece of shit.
I would like to be pround of being from a better school than AU but I’m in such a big crowd It is not such a great achievement.

It’s best to leave things alone and stay out of it or bill will drag you down into the “insult gutter” with him.
For someone who does exactly what you describe me as doing why do you start tge insults And then around and cry when I answer back. You are really something. You ought tko think about it.

I don’t use insults with you, just against those that start them. So why protect him? You can judge about your post by the two who liked it. I did not start this one And you know it. I am sorry because he went to the same school as you, but I can‘t help It.

I don’t use insults with you, just against those that start them. So why protect him? You can judge about your post by the two who liked it. I did not start this one And you know it. I am sorry because he went to the same school as you, but I can‘t help It.
Seems like Honk said something about you, then you lumped Auburn into it. Then you claimed to have gone to better schools because someone followed up on your "stink finger" post. Don't feign some sort of innocence here. You talked shit about Auburn and I gave it back to you.

Seems like Honk said something about you, then you lumped Auburn into it. Then you claimed to have gone to better schools because someone followed up on your "stink finger" post. Don't feign some sort of innocence here. You talked shit about Auburn and I gave it back to you.
The problem with bill is he has ZERO self awareness. That and he has some stankin f’angers. LOL!!! Can’t believe a guy his age gets in to the “butt stuff”…..

For someone who does exactly what you describe me as doing why do you start tge insults And then around and cry when I answer back. You are really something. You ought tko think about it.
I never called you names or anything of the sort. I simply asked if you stuck your finger in her butthole? A simple yes or no would’ve sufficed but instead, and we’ve seen this out of you before, you took offense and decided to take it to the gutter.

Reactions: dhetiger
You are correct but the post was to honk, noT you, I repeat. I don’t say anything like that about AU to you. If you are so righteous about something I told honk, then why didn’t you say something to honk about fouling my message.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT