ADVERTISEMENT

1137, got a question that I can’t believe I’m even having to ask

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
But it’s 2023, and we live in gator’s warped utopia.

Anyway, what action would you take if you worked a wreck or some other type of situation where a male told you he was having a miscarriage?

This has happened in a real life situation before. Just wanted your opinion.

Anyway, what action would you take if you worked a wreck or some other type of situation where a male told you he was having a miscarriage?

And what would this have to with me? I’m simply opposed to David Dennison ( individual 1) the INDICTED CORRUPT POTUS who had to assume an alias to avoid prosecution of a crime. What’s his real name?

I would let Haynes check him out. Not because of the whole miscarriage thing, obviously...but still.

And what would this have to with me? I’m simply opposed to David Dennison ( individual 1) the INDICTED CORRUPT POTUS who had to assume an alias to avoid prosecution of a crime. What’s his real name?

Your vote, whether intentional or not, supports this kind of lunacy. You hated the color orange that much, obviously.

Your vote, whether intentional or not, supports this kind of lunacy. You hated the color orange that much, obviously.
Ok duds… so hypothetically- defendant Trump wins. Can he put a a stop to homosexuality and transsexual behavior without violating 1A.

Second- tell me what parts of the country this wasn’t occurring in 2016-2020.

I’ll wait

Please elaborate

Ok duds… so hypothetically- defendant Trump wins. Can he put a a stop to homosexuality and transsexual behavior without violating 1A.

Second- tell me what parts of the country this wasn’t occurring in 2016-2020.

I’ll wait

Please elaborate

You obfuscate better than most. But sorry, you're still FOS.

This admin is full of freaks. Not because of their qualifications, but rather because the degenerates that you helped put into office wanted to celebrate them...really let their freak flags fly.

There's no need to violate anyone's 1A. But perhaps hiring people like Sam Brinton, "Rachel" Levine, ect supported the exact kind of lunacy that I was referring to. Not hiring these freaks, that would have violated someone's 1A? There were no other qualified candidates? LOL

Now go on, obfuscate more. Act like this is normal, deflect to something a Republican once did that was weird....that'll show me and it'll prove that you didn't help empower the carnies due to your aversion to the color orange.

Last edited:
You obfuscate better than most. But sorry, you're still FOS.

This admin is full of freaks. Not because of their qualifications, but rather because the degenerates that you helped put into office wanted to celebrate them...really let their freak flags fly.

There's no need to violate anyone's 1A. But perhaps hiring people like Sam Brinton, "Rachel" Levine, ect supported the exact kind of lunacy that I was referring to. Not hiring these freaks, that would have violated someone's 1A? There were no other qualified candidates? LOL

Now go on, obfuscate more. Act like this is normal, deflect to something a Republican once did that was weird....that'll show me and it'll prove that you didn't help empower the carnies due to your aversion to the color orange.
Cmon now, Gator supports male birthing persons and tuckake bikinis! He thinks those hide-a-dong swimsuits make trannies hot!

You want the guys in office who support this lunacy. A lot of us don’t like Trump either but would rather not have lunatics running the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT