ADVERTISEMENT

“He was trying to punch the ball”

Agree. Should have been a penalty when that idiot UGA plant Jermaine Burton kicked the UT player after his TD as well.

The kid has fire and I love his competitiveness but damn if he ain't stupid as shit. Selfish and immature.

Agree. Should have been a penalty when that idiot UGA plant Jermaine Burton kicked the UT player after his TD as well.

The kid has fire and I love his competitiveness but damn if he ain't stupid as shit. Selfish and immature.
Jermaine is actually a decent kid, but like you said, due to being so competitive, he sometimes gets out of control. When he was at Georgia, he became one of my sons favorite players. Actually gave my boy some of his merch. I think they still stay in touch.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I dunno, looked like he was trying to punch the ball to me. It was late and it should've been a penalty since he missed and just whacked him in the head.

I dunno, looked like he was trying to punch the ball to me. It was late and it should've been a penalty since he missed and just whacked him in the head.

This is what I thought as well. Wasn't malicious but still a penalty.

As odub said, it was poorly officiated. They called minor crap and ignored obvious and more blatant crap.

Officiating was horrible even by sec standards

For the first time in the last two years, I felt like we benefited from the officials. I know that is frustrating as hell when you're on the short end.

Last year the officiating was horrendous for us in 3 games (UTx, UTk and LSU).

For the first time in the last two years, I felt like we benefited from the officials. I know that is frustrating as hell when you're on the short end.

Last year the officiating was horrendous for us in 3 games (UTx, UTk and LSU).
I wish the league would hire full time refs like the pros do. Pay them well and hold them accountable for their mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT