ADVERTISEMENT

Zoso, have you read SBIV’s comments

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
To the police when he was arrested? I guess the body cam footage has been released. I’ve been in spots similar to that when I was younger and feeling no pain and had plenty of smart ass stuff to say, so I can say with authority that he’s a bit of a dick, drunk or sober.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Agree he's a bit of a head case. He's a guy I've always wanted to like because he's an overachiever and an underdog who has come out on top. Competitively he's a winner...but when he speaks, he comes across as a bit of an asshole.

He's a guy that you want to defend but I'm not surprised that he showed his ass while getting arrested.

Perhaps that narcissism is what drives him to be successful??? Catch-22

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
To the police when he was arrested? I guess the body cam footage has been released. I’ve been in spots similar to that when I was younger and feeling no pain and had plenty of smart ass stuff to say, so I can say with authority that he’s a bit of a dick, drunk or sober.
Have not seen it, but doesn’t surprise me at all. His head swoll up after the first natty. Was a complete dick to all the kids that were there to greet the team when they got back to Athens. All the players stopped to sign autographs but he said he wasn’t signing anything for anyone. Total dick move

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT