ADVERTISEMENT

Zoso and Iraq...

Either of you familiar with or post on the HOTD site?

i did post over there for a while. Didn’t care for several of the posters over there. Then Todd started asking people for money to fund the site. Have it bookmarked, but rarely stop by over there.

i did post over there for a while. Didn’t care for several of the posters over there. Then Todd started asking people for money to fund the site. Have it bookmarked, but rarely stop by over there.
Yeah, know what you mean. I post on occasion. But in one of the forums, Hammar, if you know who I’m talking about, has some interesting insight on what just happened and why. He’s legit with his connections, imo.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Yeah, know what you mean. I post on occasion. But in one of the forums, Hammar, if you know who I’m talking about, has some interesting insight on what just happened and why. He’s legit with his connections, imo.
Ah, I’ll have to swing over and check it out thanks for the heads up.

Edit: just checked it out. If it is from Hammar, it’s probably the truth. If what he said is the truth, I’m glad the kid is gone.

Last edited:
Ah, I’ll have to swing over and check it out thanks for the heads up.

Edit: just checked it out. If it is from Hammar, it’s probably the truth. If what he said is the truth, I’m glad the kid is gone.
Yeah, but very disappointing. Maybe Dwan gets a legit shot now. I’ve heard he’s got skills and may thrive under Monken. Just don’t think JT is physically ready yet.

^^^winner^^^ of the Bill-D Sour Grapes award
Not really. Part of the reason I’m glad he is gone is if the allegations are true, and I believe they are based on the source, is because he would possibly be a cancer on the team, plus he might be ruled ineligible anyway.

Not really. Part of the reason I’m glad he is gone is if the allegations are true, and I believe they are based on the source, is because he would possibly be a cancer on the team, plus he might be ruled ineligible anyway.
Why so secretive? Are you worried we will share the info such that it gets back to the original source and said source will black-ball you?

How can I join this mean girls club? :cool:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT