ADVERTISEMENT

Zero comment by china Joe or heels up on Waukesha

JFC, it hasn't even been 24 hours you whiny bish. Almost like they're waiting for more information. Like adults. I know its weird after four years of infantile leaders scrambling to get in front of a camera and make it about them at all times.

JFC, it hasn't even been 24 hours you whiny bish. Almost like they're waiting for more information. Like adults. I know its weird after four years of infantile leaders scrambling to get in front of a camera and make it about them at all times.
Lol here comes the board pussy white knighting for a violent thug piece of shit that killed multiple people and injured many others.

You are a trash.

Lol here comes the board pussy white knighting for a violent thug piece of shit that killed multiple people and injured many others.

You are a trash.
No one is "white knighting", you moron. This is about the time between tragedy and response. I also noticed no whining from OP about the longer delays over Charlottesville, Portland, and Minneapolis...

By contrast, Bump noted, it took Trump days to praise two men who were fatally stabbed trying to defend women from racist rants on a train in Portland, Ore. In other cases, Trump has never spoken out; the president has still not condemned the bombing of a Minnesota mosque this month.

White House national security adviser Sebastian Gorka defended Trump’s silence in an interview with MSNBC, suggesting that it was prudent to wait until the ideological motive of the attack was known.
“There’s a great rule: All initial reports are false,” Gorka said in the interview. “You have to check them. You have to find out who the perpetrators are. [...]

And hardly anyone on the left gave a sh.. Pro Tip: Stop acting like whiny douches about EVERYTHING. Get some fresh air and exercise outside of your trailer homes and mothers' basements.

No one is "white knighting", you moron. This is about the time between tragedy and response. I also noticed no whining from OP about the longer delays over Charlottesville, Portland, and Minneapolis...

By contrast, Bump noted, it took Trump days to praise two men who were fatally stabbed trying to defend women from racist rants on a train in Portland, Ore. In other cases, Trump has never spoken out; the president has still not condemned the bombing of a Minnesota mosque this month.

White House national security adviser Sebastian Gorka defended Trump’s silence in an interview with MSNBC, suggesting that it was prudent to wait until the ideological motive of the attack was known.
“There’s a great rule: All initial reports are false,” Gorka said in the interview. “You have to check them. You have to find out who the perpetrators are. [...]

And hardly anyone on the left gave a sh.. Pro Tip: Stop acting like whiny douches about EVERYTHING. Get some fresh air and exercise outside of your trailer homes and mothers' basements.
You quoted a source that is notorious for lying. Sorry, but your word is about as worthless as George Floyd currency. Shit won’t work on me.

Motherfvcker, you assholes take to twitter and the press will Immediately claim white supremacy if it’s white person even if the affected are also white. No waiting. Immediate. Take your hypocritical bullshit somewhere else.

Hell, it's been more than a year since Rittenhouse/Kenosha and the left is still making up lies about what actually happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT