ADVERTISEMENT

WL vs WC

No surprises in this one! West Lyon's ground game was too much for Western's undersized line.
Overall, I thought we played a lot better than the initial match-up. Good clean game with few penalties

The weather took away any slim chance of keeping it close. A cold, wet, windy, rainy field at home suits WL perfectly.

I do think Western might have put up a couple scores in the first half with a dry field. Western's speedy wide-outs were open quite often, but the conditions really threw off our soph QB's accuracy. I do think their secondary will have to step it up if they make it to the dome.

Always impressed by WL's execution. They just don't make mistakes & play great team defense. Combination of size and precision at the line is what really makes them great. Thought they were a class act in letting our seniors finish out the game without turning it into a circus on their side.

Would love to see them take on Regina in the finals.

Originally posted by VanderHoops:

Would love to see them take on Regina in the finals.
Yeah well you can just speak for yourself on that.
tongue.r191677.gif

If St. Eds and West Lyon should meet in the semies, it might be the fastest semifinal in playoff history because of all the running that's going to occur. First team that throws a pass wins the game?
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT