ADVERTISEMENT

WILDCARDS

You got the points wrong? Son of a bi***, wtf is going on here? Get your facts straight before you post on here!!!! No speculation or inaccurate crap allowed. Get it right. :)

Should be a great post season.

You got the points wrong? Son of a bi***, wtf is going on here? Get your facts straight before you post on here!!!! No speculation or inaccurate crap allowed. Get it right. :)

Should be a great post season.

Like I told you a few weeks ago, Regina v Bellevue could be a fun game to watch. Maybe more competitive than PC v WB (if WB can get beyond round 1. As of now I am not holding out a great deal hope on that one)

Like I told you a few weeks ago, Regina v Bellevue could be a fun game to watch. Maybe more competitive than PC v WB (if WB can get beyond round 1. As of now I am not holding out a great deal hope on that one)

What type of offense does Bellevue run? Loaded with playmakers?

one of the most balanced offenses in all classes of Iowa HS football.

Regina v Bellevue would feature (arguably) the 2 best RB in Class 1A. Clasen v Vollstedt is thunder and lightning.

Daugherty is a solid QB that can run as well. Very quick release and accurate. Zones in on his little bro a lot, but has the arm strength to make the tough throws. Doesn't make bad decisions very often.

Like I said...i had a bad feeling about WB.

Hunter Tyree is a special player for Pleasantville

Like I said...i had a bad feeling about WB.

Hunter Tyree is a special player for Pleasantville

Disappointed that the Bears didn't move on, coaches seemed to be handling it well after the game. Was surprised it wasn't closer, did the wind/weather have a lot to it? Same with Bellevue.

Weather played a role for WB, yes. However, it was very clear that Pleasantville was the better team. Tyree is a special player

I remember when WBB said Regina had the worst District in 1A.
Turns out 3 playoff teams came out of that District, and 2 are still playing.
Other Districts have already been completely eliminated.

I do remember reading that but was going to wait awhile before mentioning it

Said something similar a few weeks back. I agree that the Regina district was weak. Just thought there are some others out there that rivaled it. I also stated that I was not a believer in the Wilton team being for real. I am still not convinced. My point back then though was if Wilton was in another district, that I thought they could contend for a title. They showed that last Friday with a rather easy win. Kudoz to Wilton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT