ADVERTISEMENT

Why FDSE will beat WL

CP84

Freshman
Sep 10, 2013
It seems the board favors WL in this matchup but I'm going to make the case for FDSE. We all know this is a game of two similar predominantly running teams with solid run defenses. Let's look at their run defense data through the week #2 playoff round.

Rushing yards against:

Saint Edmond opponents: 366 carries for 1266 yards at 3.51 yards per carry.
West Lyon opponents: 320 carries for 1248 yards at 3.9 yards per carry.

Total opponents season rushing stats:

SE opponents: 4176 carries for 22,150 yards at 5.3 yards per carry
WL opponents: 3872 carries for 16,707 yards at 4.3 yards per carry

As you see FDSE played significantly better rushing teams and held them well below their seasonal averages
West Lyon played mediocre rushing teams and held them just below their seasonal average.

Rushing the ball SE totaled 3862 yards at 7.5 ypc
Rushing the ball WL totaled 3727 yards at 7.0 ypc

FDSE has slightly outperformed WL in both rushing and run defense with a comparable SOS.

I'm picking FDSE as my winner.

Discuss...

This post was edited on 11/8 12:15 AM by CP84

Originally posted by CP84:
It seems the board favors WL in this matchup but I'm going to make the case for FDSE. We all know this is a game of two similar predominantly running teams with solid run defenses. Let's look at their run defense data through the week #2 playoff round.

Rushing yards against:

Saint Edmond opponents: 366 carries for 1266 yards at 3.51 yards per carry.
West Lyon opponents: 320 carries for 1248 yards at 3.9 yards per carry.

Total opponents season rushing stats:

SE opponents: 4176 carries for 22,150 yards at 5.3 yards per carry
WL opponents: 3872 carries for 16,707 yards at 4.3 yards per carry

As you see FDSE played significantly better rushing teams and held them well below their seasonal averages
West Lyon played mediocre rushing teams and held them just below their seasonal average.

Rushing the ball SE totaled 3862 yards at 7.5 ypc
Rushing the ball WL totaled 3727 yards at 7.0 ypc

FDSE has slightly outperformed WL in both rushing and run defense with a comparable SOS.

I'm picking FDSE as my winner.

Discuss...

This post was edited on 11/7 11:31 PM by CP84
Quick Stats samples - not sure FDSE played a stronger run schedule...

WL played Emmetsburg #5 Rush team (11 spots ahead of the top rushing team - Woodward Granger - FDSE played)
2A #30 Rushing team CLGLR and #36 Sheldon (compared to the "A" teams #24 Algona and #48 Mason CIty Newman FDSE played).

I think FDSE squeaks it out for some reason though.

Originally posted by Vroom_C14:

Quick Stats samples - not sure FDSE played a stronger run schedule...

WL played Emmetsburg #5 Rush team (11 spots ahead of the top rushing team - Woodward Granger - FDSE played)
2A #30 Rushing team CLGLR and #36 Sheldon (compared to the "A" teams #24 Algona and #48 Mason CIty Newman FDSE played).

I think FDSE squeaks it out for some reason though.
That's not correct. Madrid is significantly better rushing the ball than Eberg. You must have forgotten to include the best in 1A. Not only did you miss Madrid but Avoca was the #2 rushing team that SE played with WG being #3. You're comparing the third best rushing team SE faced to the best WL faced. That's not really fair.

Not counting the A teams, SE played 8 teams that had over 1500 yards on the season. WL only played 3 total teams that exceeded that.

And really Garrigan should be included since they would be a middle of the road team in 1A. They killed 1A Pocahontas (5-5). That would put the total at 9 opponents above 1,500 yards.

(data doesn't include tonight's games)

This post was edited on 11/8 2:56 AM by CP84

Pretty simple for me.

SCC, FDSE, Emmetsburg, St. Ansgar, and West Lyon are all similar style teams.

FDSE gets a tough challenge from SCC. SCC squeaked past St. Ansgar. St. Ansgar beat Emmetsburg by 14 mid-season. West Lyon beat Emmetsburg by 28 mid-season. West Lyon has gotten much better since beating on Emmetsburg.

West Lyon by 28-17... Would love to say by 14 just to irritate DarkThunder.
This post was edited on 11/8 12:45 AM by maxstabs13

Originally posted by maxstabs13:

Pretty simple for me.

FDSE gets a tough challenge from SCC. SCC squeaked past St. Ansgar. St. Ansgar beat Emmetsburg by 14 mid-season. West Lyon beat Emmetsburg by 28 mid-season. West Lyon has gotten much better since beating on Emmetsburg.

That type of comparison hardly works. Try applying it to college football.

Iowa only beats Ball State by 4
Ball State loses to Army by 9
So Army (2-6) would beat Iowa

or

Hinton lost to IKM by the same score they did to WL (35-7 in both games).
We saw tonight that WL was better than IKM so comparing a single game outcome to another is not very good without a larger sample size.

Also, if by a tough challenge from SCC, you mean beating them by 16 points and 22 points in the second game that seems a little far fetched. SE won by at least 2 scores both times against a team that beat Saint Ansgar. Even by your own logic that would make Saint Eds a significant favorite over Eberg.

SA beats Eberg by 14. SCC beats SA by 3. FDSE beats SCC by 16 and 22.

This post was edited on 11/8 1:11 AM by CP84

Originally posted by CP84:

Pretty simple for me.

That type of comparison hardly works. Try applying it to college football.

Iowa only beats Ball State by 4
Ball State loses to Army by 9
So Army (2-6) would beat Iowa

or

Hinton lost to IKM by the same score they did to WL (35-7 in both games).
We saw tonight that WL was better than IKM so comparing a single game outcome to another is not very good without a larger sample size.

Also, if by a tough challenge to SCC, you mean beating them by 16 points and 22 points in the second game that seems a little far fetched. SE won by at least 2 scores both times against a team that beat Saint Ansgar. Even by your own logic that would make Saint Eds a significant favorite over Eberg.

SA beats Eberg by 14. SCC beats SA by 3. FDSE beats SCC by 16 and 22.

This post was edited on 11/8 1:10 AM by CP84
Except that whole part where I was comparing teams with similar playing styles... We will see where it ends up. FDSE finally has an opponent that is worth a darn and you guys get all defensive when someone predicts them to lose... I feel like this is turning into my prediction for DNH to beat WB...

BTW You completely attack my analysis yet all you come back with is the same logic I used with a different angle... You have your opinion and I will have mine.

I haven't seen either team and could careless because the state decided to pair the East vs. East and West vs. West when the distance traveled didn't matter... As a result the two best teams are playing in the Semi's in Regina/SW.

Except that whole part where I was comparing teams with similar playing styles... We will see where it ends up. FDSE finally has an opponent that is worth a darn and you guys get all defensive when someone predicts them to lose... I feel like this is turning into my prediction for DNH to beat WB... Finally worth a darn? You're right FDSE has gotten by really easy this season. They only played in the deepest district in 1A. Per BCMoore's current rankings they've played the #9, #12, #13, #14 and #15 teams. Nobody says you can't have an opinion, we are just wondering what you are basing it on.

BTW You completely attack my analysis yet all you come back with is the same logic I used with a different angle... You have your opinion and I will have mine. Again, you are entitled to your opinion. WL very well could win. I just used your logic as an example to illustrate why I disagree with it. My reason for believing SE is favored is based on what I wrote on my original post. I believe SE has a slightly better run defense and better running back based on seasonal outcomes, which will be crucial in this game. I'm not blasting you for your opinion. We may very well come back after the game and find your opinion beat my prediction. I'm just throwing it out there based on this analysis.

I haven't seen either team and could careless because the state decided to pair the East vs. East and West vs. West when the distance traveled didn't matter... As a result the two best teams are playing in the Semi's in Regina/SW. Just a week ago many others were saying WB was the only team with a legit shot to beat Regina and they got worked by DNH. Without common opponents it's really difficult to make this claim that SW is better than SE and WL.

I've only made four predictions on this board this season:
1. SCC would upset Saint Ansgar (SCC won)
2. IKM would lose to WL (IKM lost)
3. SE vs SCC score would be 34-14 ( final score 35-13)
4. SE will beat WL (TBD)

We'll see if I can keep the streak alive or if I crash and burn and have a dozen people bump this thread to remind me.

The game will be won in the trenches and generally size is pretty helpful with that...
West Lyon...
Van Roekel 235--- G/MLB
Van Beek 240--- T/DE
Holz 270--- T/DT
Metzger 215--- G/DE
Newborg 270--- T/DT
Kellenberger 230--- C/DT
Van't Hof 205--- DE
Kruse 210--- RB/DE
Langenhorst 190
Knobloch 190--- RB/OLB
Terwee 195--- TE/FS
Moser 200--- FB/MLB
Rozeboom 190--- OLB

They also have Grotewold who is the change of pace/speed back.

FDSE...
Remsburg 265
Hughett 205
Naughton 215
Flattery 215(Freshman... I didn't put any Sophomore or Freshman for WL on the list)
FDSE has 3 players at 190-195

O'Toole is 175... Sorry but Rozeboom, Moser, and Knobloch will eat him up...

Moser is going to be the focus for the FDSE defense to stop and he is bigger than all but three of the lineman... Hughett doesn't play defense so make that all but two!

Remsburg, Hindt, and Naughton will need to have huge games up front... If WL gets to the second level steadily then they will break it open later in the game.

O'Toole is 175... Sorry but Rozeboom, Moser, and Knobloch will eat him up...
Doubtful. They allowed Central Lyon to run for 208 yards at 7.2 ypc. SE has a better running game.

SE absolutely shut down a top 5 1A halfback in Michael Santi, holding him to 35 yards on 13 carries. Madrid has a big line on offense as well.

WL is obviously better than Madrid overall but Madrid has one of the best running games in the class.

O'Tool will go for 200 in this one barring an injury.

This post was edited on 11/8 2:55 AM by CP84

You're comparing apples and oranges. West Lyon is better on both lines and they have been there before. Can FDSE running back take a hit? Will he run as hard after that? That will be the true test. I'll take the under that he runs for 150 yards. IMO the running back from IKM Manning is better and he didn't run for 150. I'll take West Lyon because of superior line play 31-14.

Originally posted by Rocket98:
You're comparing apples and oranges. West Lyon is better on both lines and they have been there before. Can FDSE running back take a hit? Will he run as hard after that? That will be the true test. I'll take the under that he runs for 150 yards. IMO the running back from IKM Manning is better and he didn't run for 150. I'll take West Lyon because of superior line play 31-14.
How do you figure the IKM RB is better than O'Tool?
Compare games against common teams:

Madrid:
Wegner: 255 4 TDS
O'Tool: 253 5 TDs

Manson:
Wegner: 137 2 TDs
O'Tool 195 2 TDs

Avoca
Wegner: 121 1 TD
O'Tool: 168 6 TDs

O'Tool has been part of a team that has won every game the past two seasons except for the championship against Regina and you question whether an All Stater, O'Tool, can take a hit? Seriously?

This post was edited on 11/8 2:33 AM by CP84

Originally posted by DarkThunder#61:
maxstabs is picking West Lyon because St. Edmond lost to Turkey Valley in 2009.
Damn you love to live in the past.
Yeah I figured you'd like that reference.
smokin.r191677.gif

Pretty simple for me.

SCC, FDSE, Emmetsburg, St. Ansgar, and West Lyon are all similar style teams. (Well, I guess at their basic form yes, except for SCC who runs a spread offense. But you would know that if you've seen them play, I suppose.)

(SCC also does have a running formation with kind of a full house backfield where they can do a lot of different option stuff, but they are very much a team that prefers balance unless one thing is working very well and they'll stick with that. However, their coach felt that the spread was the best way to utilize the athletes he had and with a dual threat QB like Henkenius, it was the best fit for him.)

FDSE gets a tough challenge from SCC. SCC squeaked past St. Ansgar. St. Ansgar beat Emmetsburg by 14 mid-season. West Lyon beat Emmetsburg by 28 mid-season. West Lyon has gotten much better since beating on Emmetsburg. (And.........keep going. There's more you should be including in your analysis, so that it doesn't seem one-sided, oh wait.)

West Lyon by 28-17... Would love to say by 14 just to irritate DarkThunder. (You're the one making the prediction. I don't see how I could be irritated.
wink.r191677.gif
Btw, I like that you give us credit for kicking a field goal in this game. Or do we get a 2-pt conversion on our 2nd score and then force a safety? Also how many touchdowns does West Lyon score in this one off their play-action passing?)[/B]

Except that whole part where I was comparing teams with similar playing styles... (Except for SCC who runs a spread, but again you didn't know that, so we'll let it slide.) We will see where it ends up. FDSE finally has an opponent that is worth a darn (Not so subtle subjective statement.) and you guys get all defensive when someone predicts them to lose...(Just asking why, like the man said...) I feel like this is turning into my prediction for DNH to beat WB...(You want it to be right. So there's actually a difference.)

BTW You completely attack my analysis yet all you come back with is the same logic I used with a different angle... You have your opinion and I will have mine. (Swell and all, but it's also an opinion formed solely upon viewing stats. That is all you have to go on, which is understandable. But that also means you have to be careful with the way you....make assumptions.)

I haven't seen either team (hey I was just talking about that.
happy.r191677.gif
) and could care less because the state decided to pair the East vs. East and West vs. West when the distance traveled didn't matter... As a result the two best teams are playing in the Semi's in Regina/SW. (This is the part where I'm suppose to return the favor and say "keep crying", but I'm not going to do that. Instead, since you have claimed to approach this with a sense of apathy, I shall resort to something more appropriate in response:

dont-care.gif

)

The game will be won in the trenches and generally size is pretty helpful with that...(Usually.......)

West Lyon...
Van Roekel 235--- G/MLB
Van Beek 240--- T/DE
Holz 270--- T/DT
Metzger 215--- G/DE
Newborg 270--- T/DT
Kellenberger 230--- C/DT
Van't Hof 205--- DE
Kruse 210--- RB/DE
Langenhorst 190
Knobloch 190--- RB/OLB
Terwee 195--- TE/FS
Moser 200--- FB/MLB
Rozeboom 190--- OLB

They also have Grotewold who is the change of pace/speed back.

FDSE...
Remsburg 265
Hughett 205
Naughton 215
Flattery 215(Freshman... I didn't put any Sophomore or Freshman for WL on the list)
FDSE has 3 players at 190-195

O'Tool is 175... Sorry but Rozeboom, Moser, and Knobloch will eat him up...(They're not cannibals, otherwise they wouldn't be playing. Unless they do things differently up in NW Iowa. Maybe that explains why they're so tall and athletic and good at basketball. Cannibalism. I'll have to look into that.)

Moser is going to be the focus for the FDSE defense to stop and he is bigger than all but three of the lineman... Hughett doesn't play defense (Siiigghhh, yeah, actually he does......)

Remsburg, Hindt, and Naughton will need to have huge games up front...(What about Albright?) If WL gets to the second level steadily then they will break it open later in the game. (Hey that's kinda like what SE does. Guess we're pretty similar. Maybe even related!
happy.r191677.gif
)

I honestly don't know if this was a serious post. Like I'm reading through it, and a good part of it seems facetious at face value, but then there appears to be traces of seriousness as well, not to mention I must consider the source, and thus it keeps me uncertain............

Actually it is not that big of deal to think the IKM Manning back is just as good as O'tool. The Otool kid has almost double the carries. He should have better stats. And when you look at total yards from scrimmage, it's almost even. West Lyon will shut down SE running game it's a matter if can SE can open it up at all which they have not proven to be able to yet. West Lyon by two touchdowns.

I'm hoping for a better final game than what happened last year (been there, seen that).......hence I'm, rooting for WL in this game.

When has West Lyon proven capable of opening it up? Their passing stats are nearly identical for the season. SE also has been better at stopping the run. I sense a bias there.

O'Tool is also running against teams with 9-10 in the box selling out against the run and still putting up big ypc.
This post was edited on 11/8 9:48 AM by CP84

Spook,

You might be rooting for WL but SE will win. They are the more motivated team in this one.

SE enjoyed the butthurt they suffered at the hands of ICR last year and will be motivated for more next week.

Ghost for once I almost agreed with a full post from you and then you had to go and write a second paragraph.

I have seen many a West Lyon team and this team seems to be right up there with other very good ones. St. Eds could surprise me but I know WL is easily the most physical team they have faced with the most size as well. The only way to beat WL is to be a super awesome passing team who can spread them out and sneak in runs and CBSA even had trouble vs them with this style at times or be able to out tough them at their own game. FDSE is not going to do option 1 and I have doubts they can do option #2. West Lyon just does not let teams run on them very much. Central Lyon got rushing yards from the QB after spreading them out and it was early in the year. WL gets better and better as the season goes on and they do not keep starters in much past half time so some stats are misleading. WL is almost always bigger (big, strong and usually tall, not big and fat) than their opponents and you better be tough as heck to hold up to that all game. St. Eds will have to show a level of toughness they have yet to show. WL is a tougher matchup than any team they have beaten the past two years. Manson, South Obrien, Van Meter, Woodward Granger, AHST and SCC are their playoff wins the past two years. SCC is really the only team with a history as a top type program and that was mainly as Southern Cal and not as much more recently. WL is the first real deal still going strong program they have had to face the past two years besides Regina in the finals last year. I'm looking foreward to seeing what happens..

MVPFan, I think we will learn very early in this game which team will have the upper hand at the line of scrimmage. If SE struggles with their size it could be a tough day for them. I do think SE is a very physical team up front and their run packages keep opponents off balance. SE defensively struggles with teams that throw the ball more than those that run predominantly. This game is certainly a battle of the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. It should be interesting.

Wlguy, If anything when I saw SE it appeared to me the weights listed could be on the generous side.

I just have to laugh at the people on this board who are questioning O'Tools toughness. He has been hit many times this year very hard and gotten up. You don't play, SCC twice, Avoca, Ogden, Madrid and NWM and not get hit big time. O Tool also dishes out big hits as well. Just ask SSC players from last nights game. The fact that SE played SSc, Madrid and Ogden in consective weeks helped them prepare for the playoffs. Depending on who's poll you look at, SE has played at least 5 to 6 teams in the top 15 in 1a. Madrid is mainly a running team so it is not like SE has not seen a team all year that primarily runs the ball. SE is consistently out sized on the O & D line. I believe WG or Avoca had three DL in the middle that were all over 225. Also, just because O' Tool gets most of the carries does not mean they are a one trick pony. If you recall in the Avoca game, O' Tool ran for something like 160 and Peed ran for another 150 and about 100 yards in receiving as well. SE has several backs that can get the job done. The best of course is O Tool. The qb can run and has made several key first down in games when the other team was keying on O Tool. Don't be fooled by last nights score. The game was only close until SE decided it was time to take control of the game late in the 3 qt., don't know why it took them that long to get the horses going. SSC qb had a good night but how many big plays did he have that went for more than 30 yards, not many. THe SSC receivers had alagotor arms because they were being hit so hard by SE D-backs. 23 attempts rushing, total 1 yard. No wonder qb had a good game. I believe he was sacked 4 times. I am confused as to why so many people seem to think WL is the better team. SE played good competition all year. The fact that they blew out many of those teams does not mean they were bad teams. It just means SE took control of the game doing do what they do best, run and stop the run. I know WL is a good team. You don't make it to the final four and be bad. I am excited about this match up because I firmly believe who ever wins this game has a real chance of beating Regina. My only hope is that they don't beat each other so bad that the winner is banged up for the finals. Give all the love you want to WL but SE will be ready to play next Saturday. I feel like SE has had to prove itself all year. I guess they will just have to go out and prove themselves all over again. It seems likes no one gave them credit last year when they went to the finals. That taste has been in their mouth all year. It has been a big motivating factor for them all year. Their only goal all year has been to meet Regina this year be it in the semies or the final. And let me say one last thing, to any one who questions O Tool's toughness needs to make an appointment to see a shrink as soon as possible. O Tool has been hit hard this year and I expect him to be hit hard by WL. This has all the makings of a great game. Let's play ball and let the stats speak for themselves at the end of the game. Go Gaels!

I have yet to make a prediction this year but WL will win by 10 at least. Happy trails to you until we meet again.

Originally posted by warriors dad:

I have yet to make a prediction this year but WL will win by 10 at least. Happy trails to you until we meet again.
How was it sitting on the SCC side last night? And now you get your chance to sit with the West Lyon fans and root against St. Eds like you talked about wanting to do.

Fun couple of weeks for you, huh. Bet you and your SE co-workers will have some good chats this week.
happy.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ghost80:
Spook,

You might be rooting for WL but SE will win. They are the more motivated team in this one.

SE enjoyed the butthurt they suffered at the hands of ICR last year and will be motivated for more next week.
ghost, why do you let your son post for you on here?............

Originally posted by glb47:
Actually it is not that big of deal to think the IKM Manning back is just as good as O'tool. The Otool kid has almost double the carries. He should have better stats. (Are you deliberately trying to act unimpressed? Just curious.) And when you look at total yards from scrimmage, it's almost even. (Just under 300 yards and 14 TDs difference. O'Tool has not been utilized in the passing game, while Wegner was. They have a more multi-dimensional run offense and passing play out of that offense. It's not like SE's which is more straight ahead and downhill.) West Lyon will shut down SE running game it's a matter if can SE can open it up at all which they have not proven to be able to yet. West Lyon by two touchdowns. (Yeah well that's just like your opinion, man.)
O'Tool is 2nd in the state in total rushing yards, Wegner was 800 yds behind. O'Tool is now 1st in the state in rushing TDs. Wegner was 21 behind.

I think Wegner is a very solid athlete and RB. Probably a little faster than TJ. And I've said this before that there have been faster RBs to play the position for the Gaels, even recently. But he has a lot of other attributes and intangibles that make him a complete runner.

Wegner over 9 yds per carry all season, 3.7 vs West Lyon
O'Tool 7 yds per carry I bet he's under 4 yds per carry as well

I haven't seen either of these two backs live, but numbers a pretty similar other than O'Tool getting it 9 out of 10 plays. Both are great backs. West Lyon for the last 20+ years has had as physical of defenses as anyone in any class.

IKM is no SE. SE is much better in the trenches. IKM couldn't shut down the run like SE.

Rushing yards against vs Madrid:
IKM: 367 at 8.34 ypc
FDSE: 168 at 3.11 yypc

Against Manson:
IKM: 234 at 4.5
FDSE: 81 at 2.38

Originally posted by MVPFAN:
I have seen many a West Lyon team and this team seems to be right up there with other very good ones. St. Eds could surprise me but I know WL is easily the most physical team they have faced with the most size as well. The only way to beat WL is to be a super awesome passing team who can spread them out and sneak in runs (So basically you have to be Regina to beat West Lyon.) and CBSA even had trouble vs them with this style at times or be able to out tough them at their own game. FDSE is not going to do option 1 and I have doubts they can do option #2. West Lyon just does not let teams run on them very much. Central Lyon got rushing yards from the QB after spreading them out and it was early in the year. WL gets better and better as the season goes on and they do not keep starters in much past half time so some stats are misleading. (As is the case with a lot of teams who regularly beat teams with continuous clock running.) WL is almost always bigger (big, strong and usually tall, not big and fat) than their opponents (and SE is usually smaller.....) and you better be tough as heck to hold up to that all game. St. Eds will have to show a level of toughness they have yet to show. (Now you're making assumptions unless you've seen SE play more than once.) WL is a tougher matchup than any team they have beaten the past two years. (All the more reason to accept the challenge.) H-M-S, Manson, South Obrien, Van Meter, Woodward Granger, AHST and SCC are their playoff wins the past two years. (West Lyon's are Mason City Newman, Lawton-Bronson, Garrigan, A-H-S-T, BGM, Sibley-Ocheyedan, Western Christian, and IKM-Manning......what's your point?) SCC is really the only team with a history as a top type program and that was mainly as Southern Cal and not as much more recently. (And you guys? ) WL is the first real deal still going strong program they have had to face the past two years besides Regina in the finals last year. (Yeah because teams regularly play those types of teams throughout the season.......) I'm looking forward to seeing what happens..(Hey, me too!
happy.r191677.gif
)
Regarding CBSA, I did some quick research on West Lyon's playoff history, which is quite extensive.

By my count, West Lyon has faced CBSA 5 times in the postseason ('03, '07-'10). CBSA holds the advantage 3-2. All 3 years they won, they ended up in the Finals, going 2-1. The other two years, West Lyon made it to the Finals, going 1-1.

However, West Lyon's real postseason arch-nemesis is Emmetsburg. The two have met 11 times in the playoffs with E'burg holding a 6-5 series advantage, winning the last meeting 35-0 in the 2011 1A Quarterfinals.

Wegner over 9 yds per carry all season, 3.7 vs West Lyon
O'Tool 7 yds per carry I bet he's under 4 yds per carry as well

I haven't seen either of these two backs live, but numbers a pretty similar (....Que?)

Originally posted by ghost80:
Spook,

[/QUOTE]ghost, why do you let your son post for you on here?............

Alex, why don't you let your siblings post on here? They are the ones who have accomplished athletic feats that St Ed's is proud of.

Ghost, I am all for trash talk and calling people out (I really am), but if you're not going to be original or funny or even interesting when you do it, it really loses its luster. Please step your game up.

Sorry, I'm sure my question to Thunder was not as: original, funny, or even interesting as a comic book.

Never claimed to be a comic book writer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT