ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Carlisle suck so bad?

I was extremely impressed with Ballards play last Friday night. That said, Carlisle is young and inexperienced and it showed. Something like 10 seniors.

Last edited:
Tell your friend that the kids from Carlisle really don't need to get on Iowa preps and read this. Tell him that kids have a lot going on in life...family, school, and sports...and it's kind of cheap for a nameless person to take a shot at them. Tell your friend that we excuse him this time but it's a little embarrassing. Tell your friend that he will feel a lot better about himself by being positive with kids instead of comparing them with his perfect life. Tell your friend not to respond in another negative way because that would be another poor response. Congrats to all the kids out their trying and giving their best effort. Life isn't all about wins and losses.

Caribou Lou is an ADM fan. He doesn't know better.

Tell your friend that the kids from Carlisle really don't need to get on Iowa preps and read this. Tell him that kids have a lot going on in life...family, school, and sports...and it's kind of cheap for a nameless person to take a shot at them. Tell your friend that we excuse him this time but it's a little embarrassing. Tell your friend that he will feel a lot better about himself by being positive with kids instead of comparing them with his perfect life. Tell your friend not to respond in another negative way because that would be another poor response. Congrats to all the kids out their trying and giving their best effort. Life isn't all about wins and losses.

Oh I still wear the DB badge with honor, STDhawkeye. I put in some long hours and tall Busch Lights laying that new kings carpet out in Adel this year. Excuse me, but now I have to go take a Carlisle.

Reactions: mtdew_fever
Oh I still wear the DB badge with honor, STDhawkeye. I put in some long hours and tall Busch Lights laying that new kings carpet out in Adel this year. Excuse me, but now I have to go take a Carlisle.

Welcome back, it has been far less interesting without you. I am pleased you wear your badge with honor, took you a long time to learn how to spell 'db' but after you got it you remembered, so proud of you. What caused the silence? Grow deaf from the whiz bombs or did your team just stop being worth a crap? I know my kids enjoyed beating adm in sports when we lived in the area. Good to see the fair weather nature of your fandom is still holding strong.

Reactions: mtdew_fever
Caribou, to paraphrase no less than Styx, "You've got, Too much, (clap, clap) time on your hands. It is hard to believe such a calamity" Get a life dude. Stop insulting 16-18 year old man/boys. Jeez dude, find a friend, get a hobby. Go all out and kiss a girl.....

Reactions: Joepanther90
Ha ha! Will the new kings carpet get to see an ADM win this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT