ADVERTISEMENT

Which semifinal game are you most excited about?

cidhawkeye, you are a pretty good guy from all the posts I have read, but his answer is pretty clear. (of course I only read the last few posts).

cidhawkeye, you are a pretty good guy from all the posts I have read, but his answer is pretty clear. (of course I only read the last few posts).

Trooper, he was attempting to be fairly evasive and has yet to say yes. I knew the answer.

So you knew the answer yet you asked anyway... who's obfuscating?! ;)

to be evasive, unclear, or confusing
  • The suspect often obfuscated during the interrogation.
I was looking to get a yes or no answer so that the answer would be clear to the board. So I guess that means you were, but I shouldn't answer your rhetorical question should I?

They were recruiting in our crowd when we played them - so it started in late August.

August is too late, those must have been follow up contacts from the winter/spring open period for recruiting. Unless they are starting to look at the Pre-K crowd for a few years down the road. They need the K-8 tuition money so they can give the free rides when it is learned that they will be varsity starters.

So the 'recruiter' came into the stands in August letting them know that it 'wasn't too late' they could just sit out some games and be okay in 2018?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT