ADVERTISEMENT

The days of malaise have returned.

I’m at Publix now, a) because Walmart is for poors like @Menace Sockeyes and b) because I have been designated to cook things tomorrow.

This place sucks. There’s no food, and there are 7 thousand people in here. Bout to call Cracker Barrel and act like I cooked the shit.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday

I was in a mood the rest of the evening

Reactions: Reasoned
Then quit buying all your zima there.
You've been saving that one up for a while, huh?

Shows what an epic loser you are - just like your beloved DNC.

Go play in traffic. If you live in the Atlanta area, I can suggest several busy roads for that activity.

PS. Joe Biden went to the Pope and friggin' shit his pants. Woo hoo! What a great President you supported!

I’m at Publix now, a) because Walmart is for poors like @Menace Sockeyes and b) because I have been designated to cook things tomorrow.

This place sucks. There’s no food, and there are 7 thousand people in here. Bout to call Cracker Barrel and act like I cooked the shit.
I spent some time at Publix today. They were out of a couple of things on the list, and people were running around like they were filming a reboot of The Day After, but otherwise came home unscathed.

yep, just like Liz Cheney, who was so far left she got the boot from the ‘Pub party....you’re a RINO lib, just admit it, or don’t...... we know anyway
Issues where Cheney voted with the left? I’ll wait on this one for sure…seriously she voted more to right than McCarthy.
Go…

Inflation is fueled by shortages of products and demand. People forget about the real root.
Partly correct. Production cost, demand and most importantly, fiscal policy, are what drives inflation. Currently, fiscal policy appears to be the leading cause of our current situation.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Partly correct. Production cost, demand and most importantly, fiscal policy, are what drives inflation. Currently, fiscal policy appears to be the leading cause of our current situation.
Agreed; you can’t keep electronically print money without causing inflation

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yes, but that is a reaction to supply and demand. If you have plenty of product prices fall and you don’t need more money. It’s wanting more product then available. For example production costs rises are reflections of needing more product and havIng to spend more to get it.

Actively rooting for America's failure is apparently what they do.

don't have to root for it... just sit back an watch the democrats fail miserably as confidence falls daily. Can you tell me one thing this admin has done well and show me a favorable approval rating on anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT