ADVERTISEMENT

The days of malaise have returned.

All we need now is for this feeble bastard to show up in a sweater by a fireplace and tell us to turn the thermostat down….or wearing a mask and tell us to stay in the basement with the rest of these bed-wetting leftist poltroons.

Gee, seems like someone is projecting after we had 4 years of Carter with 100X the disasters, and without the morals or ethics. You’re desperately wishing on a star that Biden will be that disaster, but in case you didn’t get enough of a cold dose of reality in November and January...

...sorry to invade your intellectual safe space!

Reactions: David_Dennison
Truly a bunch of delusional buffoons .... but they are MY buffoons.

They will one day see the reality as most of them did before Trumpsky won the nomination and then assumed dictatorship of the cult that he lost the election for.

I will lead them to the light with my impeccable and undeniable logic ... they will someday open their eyes.

Lindsay faced the same bizarre behavioral shift
Click for evidence

Not surprised feeble Joe’s approval ratings are high…because apparently so are most of you. “WASHINGTON, D.C. (KOMO) - As millions of Americas receive their economic stimulus checks from the government, many are turning around and deciding to use them on stimulating the alcohol or tobacco industry.”
Over 24 million by estimates….swell. Bong Back Better

3743_Ns3D_EURPHORICWEED.gif

Reactions: David_Dennison
we all know you hate Trump....but surely you can admit , as a Republican and all, that feeble Joe is a disaster

right?
What I will admit is that the pandemic is a historic wildcard that has broad global implications in most sectors of life.

Just as with the economy resulting from the banking collapse , most problems we are seeing would exist no matter who POTUS was. I’m not drawing any conclusions until the end of Q3.

Reactions: dhetiger
What I will admit is that the pandemic is a historic wildcard that has broad global implications in most sectors of life.

Just as with the economy resulting from the banking collapse , most problems we are seeing would exist no matter who POTUS was. I’m not drawing any conclusions until the end of Q3.

LOL....like the good Republican you are

I am a a Republican- just like Liz Cheney, , Mitt Romney and the late John. McCain... the latter two whom you personally voted for - but now oppose just because your cult leader told all of you fvckers who you could vote for.

MAGA by gawd
Hey-zeus...you haven't been paying attention.

I am a a Republican- just like Liz Cheney, , Mitt Romney and the late John. McCain... the latter two whom you personally voted for - but now oppose just because your cult leader told all of you fvckers who you could vote for.

MAGA by gawd

supporting Biden post election is not what Republicans do

And now Poofer Pete spouts this glittering jewel of insanity:
Sad fact is, our lap dog Marxist sympathizing media will nod in agreement and carry the message on.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Gee, seems like someone is projecting after we had 4 years of Carter with 100X the disasters, and without the morals or ethics. You’re desperately wishing on a star that Biden will be that disaster, but in case you didn’t get enough of a cold dose of reality in November and January...

pssst….Pudding brain has already proven he is a disaster.

Reactions: Reasoned
All we need now is for this feeble bastard to show up in a sweater by a fireplace and tell us to turn the thermostat down….or wearing a mask and tell us to stay in the basement with the rest of these bed-wetting leftist poltroons.
It will be a while before Biden’s cyber security police clean up the mess that Trumpsky had with Russian hackers.

Those of us who are old enough to remember the disastrous Carter presidency, this is 2.0, like Hunter after a crack bender.
Sadly, this list can be updated weekly….if not daily.
Yeah it had to be awful for you people watching the global stock market surge (?as I said) to another historic day under President Biden.... probably the reason for the highest satisfaction rating +64% whereas the corrupt angry pedophile never broke 50. - EVER
LOLOLOL DUMBASS

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah it had to be awful for you people watching the global stock market surge (?as I said) to another historic day under President Biden.... probably the reason for the highest satisfaction rating +64% whereas the corrupt angry pedophile never broke 50. - EVER
LOLOLOL DUMBASS
It’s going to be a long 8 years for these losers.

It’s going to be a long 8 years for these losers.
It’s comical.. like the alternate reality universe constructed by Trump cult wherein pledging support for a secret cannibal killing club, a known psychopath cult personality ( still POTUS LOL) and the Big Lie matters more than party loyalty to long time conservative members.

meanwhile they and their cult media bubble oppose investigation, arrest and prosecution of Dear Leader, party members for egregious crimes like interstate sex trafficking , attempted insurrection and obstruction of justice.

the prosecutions and indictments that I have rightly prophesied is about to commence... and it will be delightful ;)

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
It’s comical.. like the alternate reality universe constructed by Trump cult wherein pledging support for a secret cannibal killing club, a known psychopath cult personality ( still POTUS LOL) and the Big Lie matters more than party loyalty to long time conservative members.

meanwhile they and their cult media bubble oppose investigation, arrest and prosecution of Dear Leader, party members for egregious crimes like interstate sex trafficking , attempted insurrection and obstruction of justice.

the prosecutions and indictments that I have rightly prophesied is about to commence... and it will be delightful ;)

Poor gator.

You've been saying this for years.

"...is about to..." is a relative expression so I read you.
No one - including me- realized how much a corrupt AG could shield a POTUS from prosecution . Now 3 state AGs are competing to get the first indictment.

Wait for it... won’t be long now

The people would like me as PO.TUS if I was giving away all that money and telling them not to work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT