ADVERTISEMENT

Tackle with your heads up. Don't tackle with your heads down. This past season to many.

Feb 18, 2020
I know of a couple of 5A School teaching their kids to tackle with their heads and instead of tackle with their shoulder and heads up. Their will be a injury. I'm not going to mention the schools involved. It's also happening at the lower level to. So young players tackle with your shoulder and have your heads up.

Or you could be lucky and only have a concussion.

I know of a couple of 5A School teaching their kids to tackle with their heads and instead of tackle with their shoulder and heads up. Their will be a injury. I'm not going to mention the schools involved. It's also happening at the lower level to. So young players tackle with your shoulder and have your heads up.

Or you could be lucky and only have a concussion.
The reason I did this my Ex husband. Who coaches up in Minnesota. See to many teams teaching their kids to tackle with their heads. That's a no no. He now has a game or a tackle drill where he used a 7up bottle the kids have to pay attention to the 7up bottle and following it instead a bigger object like the ball. It gets them to focus better because it's small and you have to keep your eyes on it. If he thinks you are really good he used a bottle cap instead bottle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT