ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with PCM defensive back Riley Graber

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The season went well, I felt like I had a good year but looking back I left a few plays out there. The team as a whole did well and although we fell short, it was still a good season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I’m running track this spring and over the summer I’ll be doing workouts with the team and also playing some 7on7 with IA Flex.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel really good about next year, we have a lot of guys coming back and some really good players coming up. We should have a really good team, hopefully we can be great.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Nevada will probably be the best team we play in the regular season; they lost a good group but they have some players coming back that will be solid. I’m glad we get to play them at home with our fans and it should be a fun game.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The best player we play is probably someone on Nevada, they lost a good running back but their quarterback is solid. They bring back both of their middle linebackers and they’re both good players, probably one of them.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I’m looking to play football in college.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve really just talked to some NAIA schools here in Iowa: Northwestern, Grand View, Dordt. I’ve also been in contact with Upper Iowa.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Grand View or Upper Iowa.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I’ve visited Grand View, Northwestern, Dordt, and Upper Iowa.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I’m going to Northwestern for a camp and spring game, and I have a couple other camps shortly.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“University of Iowa.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News