ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard

Someone from AC told me those facts about 98-99 EHK. Someone from EHK on here that can add to this convo?

Bosco its a whole not just DB. DB is the only team from the east to ever make the championship game from the east. No one is downgrading DB were saying as a whole like say top 8 teams on each side is a HUGE difference. You're missing the whole point of the argument. Like I said 1 team east of I-35 has made finals in what like 14 years? I could go through and show you in playoffs how successful west is vs the east but that would waste everyones time because we already know the answer. Since you said personally play you must be a player on DB team?
Was a player a few years ago, just a fan now but wish I could out there with the guys. I firmly believe this is the most complete and deepest bosco team that's stepped on the field. My response was more directed towards who's ever comment stated that who ever came out of the east will be smoked by the west this year. I have watched video now of all three of the power house teams from the west this year and feel bosco is just as good if not better. I am not taking anything away from them, because they all three look to be pretty dang good. I am predicting another state championship for the dons, I guess will see in a few weeks!!!
(I would love to see Bosco play both the west teams left standing in the dome)

Reactions: LJY89
Was a player a few years ago, just a fan now but wish I could out there with the guys. I firmly believe this is the most complete and deepest bosco team that's stepped on the field. My response was more directed towards who's ever comment stated that who ever came out of the east will be smoked by the west this year. I have watched video now of all three of the power house teams from the west this year and feel bosco is just as good if not better. I am not taking anything away from them, because they all three look to be pretty dang good. I am predicting another state championship for the dons, I guess will see in a few weeks!!!
(I would love to see Bosco play both the west teams left standing in the dome)

All 3 of the power teams in the west? There are probably at least 10 teams that could beat Bosco. If the Dons make the dome you can expect a repeat of the 2012 state championship game either in the semis or finals.

All 3 of the power teams in the west? There are probably at least 10 teams that could beat Bosco. If the Dons make the dome you can expect a repeat of the 2012 state championship game either in the semis or finals.
Not a chance Johnny, Boscos defense is night and day better then 2012s team. And there"s only 3 teams out there that could play with bosco night in and night out. Baring a bunch of injuries Bosco wins another state championship!!!!!!!

Not a chance Johnny, Boscos defense is night and day better then 2012s team. And there"s only 3 teams out there that could play with bosco night in and night out. Baring a bunch of injuries Bosco wins another state championship!!!!!!!

This is comical. Oh you Bosco fans sure do know your football.

Not saying that the teams from the west are terrible with defense; but how many of you have actually seen one of Bosco's game this year. Their defense has stopped teams in their tracks all year(with the exception of last night). The scores teams do get on them are mostly big plays. Their offense is also one to be reckoned with(again I'm sure other teams have incredible offenses to). Last night the only drive their offense failed to score on was the last one where the coaches decided to just let the time run out. I feel that if Bosco's defense is able to make even a few stops in a game that it will be hard for others to keep up with Bosco's deep and high octane offense. That is why I feel they are the strongest candidate to win it all this year.

Reactions: LJY89
Not saying that the teams from the west are terrible with defense; but how many of you have actually seen one of Bosco's game this year. Their defense has stopped teams in their tracks all year(with the exception of last night). The scores teams do get on them are mostly big plays. Their offense is also one to be reckoned with(again I'm sure other teams have incredible offenses to). Last night the only drive their offense failed to score on was the last one where the coaches decided to just let the time run out. I feel that if Bosco's defense is able to make even a few stops in a game that it will be hard for others to keep up with Bosco's deep and high octane offense. That is why I feel they are the strongest candidate to win it all this year.
I have seen a game and other film on DB this year and have stated before they are a legit team. Do I think they can be state champs? Unsure about that, they have yet to play an elite offense with great parts on the offensive side. Time will tell, and I understand confidence in your home squad but some of these DB posters are over the top. Then they wonder why they catch so much heat when something is said about DB. I think DB gets to the Dome, and I'd love to see a rematch with NF. If they win that, they'll run into MMC, who I think should have won last year. Still don't know how they blew that lead against Fremont Mills in the dome.

Someone from AC told me those facts about 98-99 EHK. Someone from EHK on here that can add to this convo?

The first year was 1998 and it only had a handful of teams in it. I believe Elk Horn-Kimballton, Whiting, Sentral Fenton, Exira and maybe Charter Oak-Ute. Not totally sure on the last one but I know the first 4 are correct plus one other school. Malvern maybe? Only 6 schools made up the first years of it with Elk Horn Kimballton "claiming' state those years if you want to call it that really. Adair Casey beat them in the first state title game in 2000 when the number of schools dropping down finally made it realistic to play a championship game and declare an actual state champion in the class.

Thanks for clarifying high90school. Knew that to be true just couldn't find the information to prove it which you provided.

The fact still is 8 man state titles started in 2000 like previously stated. The IAHSAA does not recognize that EHK ever won a "state" title. Go to the IAHSAA and see 2000 first title game. I don't understand what is so difficult about this. If the state governing the athletics of these schools doesn't recognize it why would A the school and B us? Thats like saying I won state wrestling in 1993 in the 310 pound weight class. There was no 310 weight class so I win it so I'm a state champion. PS I don't weigh 310 pounds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT