ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse trial

EE86-F4-B3-46-D2-426-D-AA50-F5-E550-D04-ABE.jpg

Reactions: Pops Masterson
BTW I’m sitting in the woods with. 7mm mag rifle, pretty sure if a lib rushes me, they’ll get a hot frothy chest wound

Trying to murder the police is ok, apparently.
I certainly don’t celebrate this acquittal, but I also keep a much more open mind in these cases. There is so much subjectivity that goes into these middle of the night raids. I do think officers/SWAT act in good faith, but I also am someone who takes time to “come to” when abruptly woken. I think a better tactic would be to surround the home and wait for activity exiting the property in the case of a no-knock (in most cases). But the felon in possession charges should stick and not be overturned on appeal as long as the warrant to enter was valid.

I certainly don’t celebrate this acquittal, but I also keep a much more open mind in these cases. There is so much subjectivity that goes into these middle of the night raids. I do think officers/SWAT act in good faith, but I also am someone who takes time to “come to” when abruptly woken. I think a better tactic would be to surround the home and wait for activity exiting the property in the case of a no-knock (in most cases). But the felon in possession charges should stick and not be overturned on appeal as long as the warrant to enter was valid.

We don't do "no-knocks" but, in my experience, people like this dude will shoot up and until the point they realize that they cannot win the gun fight. And at the end, in every single case, they will claim that they didn't know they were shooting at the police. It's absolutely bullshit.

I've seen cases where they were shooting at uniformed officers with a dozen patrol units within a hundred yards, lights flashing (two with sirens blaring) and they still claimed that they didn't know it was the police.

The bottom line, it's never their fault. About anything. Ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT