ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse trial

Prosecution failed miserably to prove their case against him.
^ Just like a bunch of losers were saying about the Chauvin Trial? :p

Stephen Crowder was practically suicidal after that verdict. It was hilarious. So mad that accountability came calling for someone like him.

^ Just like a bunch of losers were saying about the Chauvin Trial? :p

Stephen Crowder was practically suicidal after that verdict. It was hilarious. So mad that accountability came calling for someone like him.

Have you followed this trial at all? It’s been a joke. The media has spun it wildly, but there’s almost no chance he’s found guilty.

I don’t recall comments I made on the other one, I didn’t have an issue with him being found guilty or not guilty. He was guilty of a crime for sure, I just thought he was over charged.

Have you followed this trial at all? It’s been a joke. The media has spun it wildly, but there’s almost no chance he’s found guilty.

I don’t recall comments I made on the other one, I didn’t have an issue with him being found guilty or not guilty. He was guilty of a crime for sure, I just thought he was over charged.
Yeah, his defense putting him on the stand to testify means things are going awesome for them. Great point.

Let’s suppose for a moment the jury finds him guilty of murder, will there be riots, looting and pillaging?

Rittenhouse may be found guilty of a gun crime but the prosecution itself has proven he isn't guilty of murder or manslaughter.

Chauvin should have been found guilty, as you said. By black letter law, he should have been found guilty of 3rd. 2nd was an overcharged. The guy is an asshole but the law is the law.

Reactions: dhetiger
Rittenhouse may be found guilty of a gun crime but the prosecution itself has proven he isn't guilty of murder or manslaughter.

Chauvin should have been found guilty, as you said. By black letter law, he should have been found guilty of 3rd. 2nd was an overcharged. The guy is an asshole but the law is the law.
This will spice things up.

Yes he is….. but his point is that the Constitution is wrong and evil itself…… because it holds them back from enacting all
Their more evil communist shite
That’s always been their game.

what’s really funny is many of the proponents think it will just affect “those other people”

one day they are going to be in for a big surprise.

That’s always been their game.

what’s really funny is many of the proponents think it will just affect “those other people”

one day they are going to be in for a big surprise.

yep, equality!! Everyone will be butt phucked by the progressive communist regime!! Unless of course you’re military or political elite!

just like good ole Venezuela, where they took one if the most prosperous South American countries and turned it into a failed state with failed infrastructure, lack of food, and no rights

yep, equality!! Everyone will be butt phucked by the progressive communist regime!! Unless of course you’re military or political elite!

just like good ole Venezuela, where they took one if the most prosperous South American countries and turned it into a failed state with failed infrastructure, lack of food, and no rights
No mean tweets though!

No mean tweets though!
Nor fleecing the taxpayers by forcing us to pay thousands into his properties because he constantly takes paid vacations there.

Nor rise in the deaths per year of both US soldiers and innocent civilians.

Nor corrupt EPA Secretary.

Nor corrupt Secretary of Education.

Nor disbanded pandemic response teams.

Nor denial that a pandemic will ever kill thousands, saying we could just pray a virus away.

Nor fluffing China publicly about their virus response because they gave his daughter special patents and he was wanting a trade deal to help get re-elected.

Nor publicly fluffing dictators in North Korea and Russia.

Nor nominating cult member Supreme Court judges who force the government to snoop in a woman's uterus.

Nor eleven felons as associates or cabinet members.

Nor politicizing the Justice Department.

Nor obstructing the Mueller Investigation.

Nor pardoning murderous war criminals because they donated to his campaign.

Nor attempted collusion to set up a sham investigation overseas via a quid pro quo to influence a US election.

Nor firing whistle-blowers.

Nor subverting our elections.

Nor inciting an attempted coup to overthrow our democracy.

…Unlike the (literal) loser you became a cult member to kiss the feet of. 😉

Nor fleecing the taxpayers by forcing us to pay thousands into his properties because he constantly takes paid vacations there.

Nor rise in the deaths per year of both US soldiers and innocent civilians.

Nor corrupt EPA Secretary.

Nor corrupt Secretary of Education.

Nor disbanded pandemic response teams.

Nor denial that a pandemic will ever kill thousands, saying we could just pray a virus away.

Nor fluffing China publicly about their virus response because they gave his daughter special patents and he was wanting a trade deal to help get re-elected.

Nor publicly fluffing dictators in North Korea and Russia.

Nor nominating cult member Supreme Court judges who force the government to snoop in a woman's uterus.

Nor eleven felons as associates or cabinet members.

Nor politicizing the Justice Department.

Nor obstructing the Mueller Investigation.

Nor pardoning murderous war criminals because they donated to his campaign.

Nor attempted collusion to set up a sham investigation overseas via a quid pro quo to influence a US election.

Nor firing whistle-blowers.

Nor subverting our elections.

Nor inciting an attempted coup to overthrow our democracy.

…Unlike the (literal) loser you became a cult member to kiss the feet of. 😉
Look at ^^this^^ angry fvck!

😆 “Angry”. Says the guy who worshipped the guy who attempted a violent coup. A terrorist sympathizer. Truth hurts.
giphy.gif

Yeah, his defense putting him on the stand to testify means things are going awesome for them. Great point.
He was always going to testify, you stupid pussy. As he should. He gets to tell his story. Your dumbass prosecutor violated the Constitution in his first question during cross exam 😂

For someone that comes from a “family of trial attorneys” (lmao) you sure don’t know dogshit about the law. As a matter of fact, I’d put your knowledge of the law up there with George Floyd who would still be alive had he not completely disregarded it. Instead he is dead as hell, much like the pussies that Rittenhouse rightfully killed.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
He was always going to testify, you stupid pussy. As he should. He gets to tell his story. Your dumbass prosecutor violated the Constitution in his first question during cross exam 😂

For someone that comes from a “family of trial attorneys” (lmao) you sure don’t know dogshit about the law. As a matter of fact, I’d put your knowledge of the law up there with George Floyd who would still be alive had he not completely disregarded it. Instead he is dead as hell, much like the pussies that Rittenhouse rightfully killed.
HAHAHAHA. The pussy is this chubby blubbering retard. I guarantee you look like this :p . Much like you, this little bitch was probably scared because that plastic bag could kick his ass. I bring you the typical American MAGAt...

GettyImages-1236479580_hlybb8

HAHAHAHA. The pussy is this chubby blubbering retard. I guarantee you look like this :p . Much like you, this little bitch was probably scared because that plastic bag could kick his ass. I bring you the typical American MAGAt...

You can veer from the topic at hand all you want. That doesn’t change the facts, Miss Priss. Good to see some true emotion coming from the stand; I’d be upset too if a bunch of thugs got together and burned down a city, causing me to use lethal force to protect myself.

This will fall on deaf ears, as I’m sure your method of protection involves calmly speaking to violent criminals with your monotone lisp while having an arts and crafts session.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

Menace Sockeyes.... you think he is crying because he ran out of ammo?

Menace Sockeyes.... you think he is crying because he ran out of ammo?
I’m not @Menace Sockeyes (because I’m actually a man, I’m athletic, and I’m not some philosophy/women’s studies flunky that “landed on my feet” at the local coffee shop where I can wear my hair green and show off my coexist tattoo) but I would’ve been upset if I was Kyle. Fish in a barrel at those protests, and I bet 99% of those putrid looking little bitches showed up out there expecting to run shit with no plan in the event they had to actually go to battle.

Liberals are pussies in the highest degree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT