ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Waverly Shell-Rock athlete Cole Marsh

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school basketball season go overall?
“I thought my high school season was successful. We had a lot of injuries throughout the year but we finished the season well making it to the substate final.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“This spring and summer I will be playing club basketball with Martin Brothers and I am working out every day to become the best I can be.”

How do you feel your team will do next basketball season?
“I think our team is going to be very competitive next year. We return most of our offense. I think we are going to be a hard team to beat.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I haven’t seen our schedule for next year but I’m hoping we can play Cedar Falls.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Ben Bockman and Trey McCain from Decorah are two very good basketball players and I am looking forward to playing them for a conference championship in my last year.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play sports in college. I am undecided between basketball and football as of right now.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t had a lot of attention from colleges for basketball but I am hoping to get some this spring/summer. For football a bunch of d2s and Iowa, Drake, NDSU and Iowa State.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would say Iowa State has been giving me the most attention for football.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“N/A.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I am going on a football visit to Iowa State this spring and that is all I have planned for trips so far.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I never had a favorite college, I have always cheered for the schools in Iowa.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News