ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Panorama wide receiver Klayton Bremer

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
How did the high school football season go overall?
“We had our ups and downs. It was challenging at times due to injuries to our best players, but we did win a few games.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I am currently dual-sporting for the spring in track and soccer. I also compete in 7-on-7 football with Apex Air. I work out five times per week with weights and conditioning. I love weight lifting and it helps tremendously with performance on the field.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“We have some key veteran players coming back, which should help with our leadership and success. Having our junior QB, RB, and WR returning to our offense will help us a bunch and 3/5 o-linemen back. Also returning two of our top tacklers will help hold the defense down.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“We are moving to Class A next year and have several teams we have never played before. I think we should have a fairly even playing field in our district.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Brock Nattress, RB/CB, South Central Calhoun 2024, because he is a dual threat running back with several scoring runs and a playmaker on defense.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes. I’ve had a love for football since I was very young and plan to play football in college. Growing up going to Iowa State games and looking up to those players has made me want to be the player that all the little kids look up to.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Central College, Northwestern College, Graceland University, Simpson College, Wayne State College, Drake University.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Central College, Drake University, and Northwestern College.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have been on game day visits to Central College, Northwestern College, Northwest Missouri State University and Oklahoma State University.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I have college visits set up at Central College, Northwestern College and Simpson College so far, and plan to get to Drake University and Wayne State College, yet this spring.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Oklahoma State University because my dad went to college there and Barry Sanders is one of my favorite players ever.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News