ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Tip on Covid vaccine....

What do you mean?

get online to get vaccine. There is an eligibility questionnaire that determines if you can schedule

if you check one such as cold, obesity, etc....it’ll tell you you’re eligible

they don’t check your medical history when you get there

get online to get vaccine. There is an eligibility questionnaire that determines if you can schedule

if you check one such as cold, obesity, etc....it’ll tell you you’re eligible

they don’t check your medical history when you get there

Ahh...I've so far decided not to get vaccinated. I was offered one but...

Ahh...I've so far decided not to get vaccinated. I was offered one but...
I got the second dose of Moderna last month... so did my 102 y/ o F-I-L. No side effects... Just a little soreness.

After 100M doses... only a few allergic reactions- so statically it’s the safest vaccine ever.

JMHO

Reactions: Konigstiger
Did Trump have anything to do with that?
No. In fact he denied the existence of the hoax virus until he contracted it himself. His denial and cover up ( destroying the reputation of prominent scientists who tried to warn us) actually delayed the development.

Credit for development of mRNA vaccines belongs to the 1000s of technology professionals all over the world who have been sequencing similar coronavirus genomes for years ( MERS and SARS) .

No. In fact he denied the existence of the hoax virus until he contracted it himself. His denial and cover up ( destroying the reputation of prominent scientists who tried to warn us) actually delayed the development.

Credit for development of mRNA vaccines belongs to the 1000s of technology professionals all over the world who have been sequencing similar coronavirus genomes for years ( MERS and SARS) .

Oh. So the vaccine happened when B..b...b...iden was elected. Trump had nothing to do with it. Gotcha.

I got the second dose of Moderna last month... so did my 102 y/ o F-I-L. No side effects... Just a little soreness.

After 100M doses... only a few allergic reactions- so statically it’s the safest vaccine ever.

JMHO

It's only been a few months. I'm less worried about immediate annoyances and more worried about unknown long-term issues.

So he didn’t delay it then.

Oh. So the vaccine happened when B..b...b...iden was elected. Trump had nothing to do with it. Gotcha.
Pardon me while I catch my breath after ROFLMA. Tell me exactly what “science denyer”Trumpsky had to do with it. Why would he encourage development of a vaccine for a hoax? His solution was to test less so the numbers would fall and his polls would go up. Is that true / false?

To answer your question correctly - you know the name that you have to say... let’s see if you can do it.

Go ahead... he’s been there a very long time.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Pardon me while I catch my breath after ROFLMA. Tell me exactly what “science denyer”Trumpsky had to do with it. Why would he encourage development of a vaccine for a hoax? His solution was to test less so the numbers would fall and his polls would go up. Is that true / false?

To answer your question correctly - you know the name that you have to say... let’s see if you can do it.

LMAO. Almost literally. A little poo might have come out. You're an idiot.

Perhaps you should reach out to Biden's Covid team and inform them...

So he didn’t delay it then.
Yes by failing to militarize all available assets , minimizing Faucis role ( coverup) deliberately slowing down testing rollout. and putting Jared fkn Kushner in charge our nations health and security , he caused irreparable harm to the US population. There was a pandemic war plan available to him and he didn’t follow it.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Yes by failing to militarize all available assets , minimizing Faucis role ( coverup) deliberately slowing down testing rollout. and putting Jared fkn Kushner in charge our nations health and security , he caused irreparable harm to the US population. There was a pandemic war plan available to him and he didn’t follow it.

militarize all assets lol

you liberals would’ve stroked out at the first steps of a dictator

you’re so FOS

There's no history that you're unwilling or incapable of re-writing.

And before honk makes a comment that I don’t believe in god, I’ll respond by saying I do for the bad stuff.

let’s see who gets that reference and can tell me who said it if you know, I’ll be impressed and your new BFF.

That line sounds super familiar....shot in the dark, George Carlin?

Edit...could have been from The Big Lebowski too maybe???

Last edited:
Reactions: dhetiger

JMHO
I’ll take the shot if anyone passes on theirs. Just tell me where to show up.

You are welcome to have mine, I'm 32 with no major underlying conditions, so I see zero point in getting it, especially since I've already had it. Of course that also puts me at the end of the line to get it, so not sure that's much help, ha.

If after a couple years of data collection on these vaccines and they are still considered as safe as they are advertised now, I'd probably have no issue getting one. I just see zero upside in getting one at this time.

Side note, if we counted "COVID-vaccine deaths" the same way we counted "COVID-deaths", we've already had thousands of COVID-vaccine deaths in the US alone.

2nd side note, if I had one foot in the ground like half you fvckers do, I'd have already had the shot.

Last edited:
You are welcome to have mine, I'm 32 with no major underlying conditions, so I see zero point in getting it, especially since I've already had it. Of course that also puts me at the end of the line to get it, so not sure that's much help, ha.

If after a couple years of data collection on these vaccines and they are still considered as safe as they are advertised now, I'd probably have no issue getting one. I just see zero upside in getting one at this time.

Side note, if we counted "COVID-vaccine deaths" the same way we counted "COVID-deaths", we've already had thousands of COVID-vaccine deaths in the US alone.

2nd side note, if I had one foot in the ground like half you fvckers do, I'd have already had the shot.

Yea...most of these guys are old AF. But not us two, right?

like I said...click on the link to get the shot (Kroger,CVS). Answer question on underlying conditions (coronary artery disease, copd, etc) as yes... get appointment for vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT