ADVERTISEMENT

No inflation here.....Creepy Joe

Yeah....it has nothing to do with a workforce that wonā€™t work, Truck drivers that wonā€™t drive, mill workers who wonā€™t produce

wages arenā€™t rising because of China....theyā€™re rising because employers canā€™t get employees
Amazingly enough, there arenā€™t any democrats that understand this.

I did. You don't like trees. The dots made a picture that look like this: ..l..
Youā€™re mistaken !! I love all trees except for old Live Oaks ;) still waiting for a good slice from Tumors corner for a toilet seat.
Donā€™t forget that renewable energy is a sideline for me.. we also produce sterile fertilizer from shit... so Iā€™m more into agriculture than energy.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Youā€™re mistaken !! I love all trees except for old Live Oaks ;) still waiting for a good slice from Tumors corner for a toilet seat.
Donā€™t forget that renewable energy is a sideline for me.. we also produce sterile fertilizer from shit... so Iā€™m more into agriculture than energy.

I think we all know you produce a lot of fertilizer

that extra chromosome trips him up
Homo_neanderthalensis_portrait_-_Neanderthal_Museum.jpg

I can see why you need a new toilet seat... knowing how full of shit you are!

Edit: Odub got the shitty post in first.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Yes, Iā€™m below you Pops. Probably by about 150 pounds šŸ˜†. Which one of you is this?...
I donā€™t have time to scour Twitter for every liberal rag thatā€™s still obsessed with your previous President. Not to mention, your posts arenā€™t funny or clever whatsoever. So I didnā€™t click that.

In response to your assertion, Iā€™m above you in every tangible metric of life. For starters, I donā€™t smoke cigarettes while I read Twitter. I donā€™t drink soy lattes. I donā€™t get my feelings hurt; hence, Iā€™m not a pussy. I donā€™t look to the government for handouts.

I hope this is a good start. I can provide more examples later. Iā€™m going to drink fine wine and eat a medium-rare steak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT