ADVERTISEMENT

No inflation here.....Creepy Joe

Wow. OP can't understand what the global supply chain or global price index is and he's calling other's "retard"? Pot meet kettle.

Supply chain interrupted by global pandemic.

What would your corrupt bankrupt business expert ( LOL) cult martyr have done differently??
Still waiting on ANY cult member to inform me of how the corrupt senile pedophile Trumpsky would remediate all of the above issues. I know y’all don’t get out of your zip codes much but these are problems that exist in every developed country.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I’d particularly enjoy yours or any supply chain genius here wisdom on inflation of aforementioned metals. I have people who need to know. Particularly interested in thin gauge stainless steel. Hurry!
It is interesting how you flip flop from Trump to economic matters depending on how it suits your perceived argument.

LOL, oh the waffling.

It is interesting how you flip flop from Trump to economic matters depending on how it suits your perceived argument.

LOL, oh the waffling.
I’ll give libs credit for one thing, they are excellent manipulators and will change their positions on any given topic depending on what they’re told to do.

LOL, oh the waffling.
No you are moving the goalposts. The OP insinuates the current inflation is the fault of President Biden’s policies.

You failed to address the question of what your corrupt POTUS could have done to prevent the inflation- specifically metals which are largely produced in foreign countries- especially considering that he cancelled trade agreements with and even levied tariffs on most.

I need to know this tomorrow.

No you are moving the goalposts. The OP insinuates the current inflation is the fault of President Biden’s policies.

You failed to address the question of what your corrupt POTUS could have done to prevent the inflation- specifically metals which are largely produced in foreign countries- especially considering that he cancelled trade agreements with and even levied tariffs on most.

Trump is not the president
Creepy Joe IS the president

Inflation wasn’t running away last November

Joe’s handler (or whoever the real president is) is still in denial over the I word.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

How is it I am moving the goalposts when any focus on the inept Biden administration results in you going back to Orangeman bad? Realize that if inflation goes the way many are starting to fear, YOU will also feel the pinch.

Seriously, get a mirror and seek help. I'm increasingly concerned about your mental health.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
How is it I am moving the goalposts when any focus on the inept Biden administration results in you going back to Orangeman bad? Realize that if inflation goes the way many are starting to fear, YOU will also feel the pinch.

Seriously, get a mirror and seek help. I'm increasingly concerned about your mental health.
One more time... READ VERY SLOWLY

All of the aforementioned issues are a direct result of supply vs demand resulting from global disruptions in supply chain and labor availability.

Name one country that is not affected. Maybe this is beyond the comprehension of the Trumpsky cult here.

So the question is simply. How would Trumpsky have prevented it when he denied the existence of the dem hoax pandemic ?

All of the aforementioned issues are a direct result of supply vs demand resulting from global disruptions in supply chain and labor availability.

Name one country that is not affected. Maybe this is beyond the comprehension of the Trumpsky cult here.

So the question is simply. How would Trumpsky have prevented it when he denied the existence of the dem hoax pandemic ?
How is the act of printing trillions of new dollars a problem with supply and demand?

Seriously - explain it to me. See if you can do it without invoking "Trumpsky"
LOL

step 1....Don’t deny there is a problem like dementia Joe’s handlers

step 2 ....Don’t Defend Joe like a cult member when you’re a Republican

This. Can’t believe we have to explain it.
That’s because you really don’t understand that the root problem right now is cost of importing, production and distribution.

The problem here is that everyone thinks the problem starts with US currency. It doesn’t.

but you enjoy that Trump news bubble...

MAGA by gawd

That’s because you really don’t understand that the root problem right now is cost of importing, production and distribution.

The problem here is that everyone thinks the problem starts with US currency. It doesn’t.

MAGA by gawd
Can’t explain anything without restoring to trump. Who is living in a bubble?

Can’t explain anything without restoring to trump. Who is living in a bubble?
Again... the comparison is being made to the timeframe when Trumpsky was POTUS. It would be the same or worried if he and his mafia had stayed in office.

inflation is global and exists in every economy right now .... it will self correct as supply chains reestablish.

I’d particularly enjoy yours or any supply chain genius here wisdom on inflation of aforementioned metals. I have people who need to know. Particularly interested in thin gauge stainless steel. Hurry!

plenty of stainless steel right there in B’ham. Contact Ruyerson

MAGA by gawd

yes, part of the problem is the cost of importing. Leasing a shipping container cost 3 times what it did this time last year. Most manufacturers in China have caught up with production, so that isn’t really an issue.
The biggest part of the problem is China now controls the world economy, like it or not. They have millions of good little soldiers working around the clock making cheap shit for every country on the planet. Every country has figured out it is cheaper to make and import the product rather than produce it, even when container prices are this high.

Again... the comparison is being made to the timeframe when Trumpsky was POTUS. It would be the same or worried if he and his mafia had stayed in office.

inflation is global and exists in every economy right now .... it will self correct as supply chains reestablish.

Yeah....it has nothing to do with a workforce that won’t work, Truck drivers that won’t drive, mill workers who won’t produce

wages aren’t rising because of China....they’re rising because employers can’t get employees

Yeah....it has nothing to do with a workforce that won’t work, Truck drivers that won’t drive, mill workers who won’t produce

wages aren’t rising because of China....they’re rising because employers can’t get employees

Trying to order a beer at a bar Friday night and I saw this first-hand. Even the bartender recognized the issue.

The only reason BG can't is because he doesn't want to.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Trying to order a beer at a bar Friday night and I saw this first-hand. Even the bartender recognized the issue.

The only reason BG can't is because he doesn't want to.
Orangeman bad!

To that point, the way bartenders, waitstaff etc are compensated does need to change. Just be ready to pay more when you go out as a result.

Orangeman bad!

To that point, the way bartenders, waitstaff etc are compensated does need to change. Just be ready to pay more when you go out as a result.

In my experience they make more than McDonald's, Wal-Mart, general labor employees. Depends on the establishment i guess.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT