ADVERTISEMENT

More bad news for gheyter

You know, I just had a conversation with an employee today about this topic….the Epstein debacle. They have had the “John” list for years, had testimony from numerous witnesses and underage girls swept up in this sex ring and yet (other than Ghislaine Maxwell) who has paid for this sordid affair?? Equal justice? LOL

You know, I just had a conversation with an employee today about this topic….the Epstein debacle. They have had the “John” list for years, had testimony from numerous witnesses and underage girls swept up in this sex ring and yet (other than Ghislaine Maxwell) who has paid for this sordid affair?? Equal justice? LOL

Defendant Don loves him some young poon. Especially if she looks like Ivanka. That's probably going to be the next Indictment for your nominee.

The felony count is still Trumpsky vs Joe is still91-0 right?

BTW Any news on Hunter yet? Impeachment hearing? Just a fvking hearing? should be able to manage that - even without a witness??? I'm waiting for it.

Defendant Don loves him some young poon. Especially if she looks like Ivanka. That's probably going to be the next Indictment for your nominee.

BTW Any news on Hunter yet? Impeachment hearing? Just a fvking hearing? should be able to manage that - even without a witness??? I'm waiting for it.
LOL only a D-bag could somehow find a way to link Trump to this….congrats.

Gator the libatards will say Trump was sired by Lucifer himself and discuss it on the evening news. 8+ years and counting of chasing the orangeman.

I think the libitards should try to get "Chasing the OrangeMan" introduced as a new Olympic sport in 2028. Maybe you could judge a contest.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT