ADVERTISEMENT

Vols will move into a tie for second today…

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
Winner of uk arkie will be 1st. GL @IrishPokerDog

Congrats to uga run ruling the geeks from vandy TWICE. Go for the sweep today. You guys are tough at home and offense is incredible
@GwinnettDawg @ZosoDawg

Aub fans….yikes….i guess someone has to be last

Winner of uk arkie will be 1st. GL @IrishPokerDog

Congrats to uga run ruling the geeks from vandy TWICE. Go for the sweep today. You guys are tough at home and offense is incredible
@GwinnettDawg @ZosoDawg

Aub fans….yikes….i guess someone has to be last

Cats won….1st place is held. UK has been the from nowhere dark horse in the SEC this year

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Last place say what ?
12413293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
6 big games left

We go to vandy

You go to uf….they’re both pretty good home teams
And we finish with Vandy at Lexington. I feel pretty good about that series....I think Florida could be tough, as they are still pretty close to the NCAA bubble and have something to play for…

If UK can hang on to the lead, it’ll be their first regular season baseball championship. Every SEC team, aside from the new Mizzou and TAMU additions had won the SEC regular season baseball championship at least once …. Except for UK

Last edited:
And we finish with Vandy at Lexington. I feel pretty good about that series....I think Florida could be tough, as they are still pretty close to the NCAA bubble and have something to play for…

If UK can hang on to the lead, it’ll be their first regular season baseball championship. Every SEC team, aside from the new Mizzou and TAMU additions had won the SEC regular season baseball championship at least once …. Except for UK

I’m hoping daddy ruins your day

That was the last time the 2 faced each other. Odub said in another thread that UT had scoreboard in all 3 major sports over AU. Honk correctly pointed out that isn't true, unless football has been replaced with WBB.

Just 2 out of 3 ….my bad

So the top 4 teams in the RPI are all SEC teams, and Tennessee is 6th in RPI. SEC might be the strongest conference in baseball, just maybe.

Haven't followed college baseball at all this year, but I see Bama is 11th in the RPI and just took the series from the corridor kings. Guess things work out better when the coach isn't betting against his own team.

So the top 4 teams in the RPI are all SEC teams, and Tennessee is 6th in RPI. SEC might be the strongest conference in baseball, just maybe.

Haven't followed college baseball at all this year, but I see Bama is 11th in the RPI and just took the series from the corridor kings. Guess things work out better when the coach isn't betting against his own team.

Corridor Kings 😂😂

The way we won the 1st game in that series was some Bad News Bears fvckery.

Buttermaker was handing out beer in the dugout?

That seems entirely possible.

In the ninth, Alabama loaded the bases with two down thanks to walks for Kade Snell and McCants followed by a Mac Guscette hit-by-pitch. With the bases juiced, William Hamiter sent a swinging bunt towards the LSU mound, but an errant throw by the Tiger catcher went into right field and allowed two to come across for the 8-7 walkoff victory.

Reactions: dhetiger
That seems entirely possible.

In the ninth, Alabama loaded the bases with two down thanks to walks for Kade Snell and McCants followed by a Mac Guscette hit-by-pitch. With the bases juiced, William Hamiter sent a swinging bunt towards the LSU mound, but an errant throw by the Tiger catcher went into right field and allowed two to come across for the 8-7 walkoff victory.
They did all that with two outs after the first two batters struck out. Momentum was entirely in LSU’s favor.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT