ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas

sexy-santa.gif

Merry Christmas from the soggy northerner…..no white Christmas this year…..that’s snow Gator, not a racial implication 😉

Last edited:
I wonder how long it's been since we headed out on our own?

Certainly we've posted on these boards for over 20 years.

I don’t remember when I stumbled across the group, but it was in the 2007/2008 timeframe, and others of y’all obviously go a good bit further back.

Hell, that stupid Xavier/Cincinnati brawl was 12 years ago.

I remember being on BOL when it was free. I was another handle at the time due to being banded with my current handle when I started posting there. Mods came and went often there. I remember Tom from Bama and people claiming he was from Opp. When it stopped being free I believe is when the group found new ground.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I remember being on BOL when it was free. I was another handle at the time due to being banded with my current handle when I started posting there. Mods came and went often there. I remember Tom from Bama and people claiming he was from Opp. When it stopped being free I believe is when the group found new ground.
We found new ground because the mods on the AU and bama sites were giant vajayjays and kept banning the people who just wanted to have some fun talking shit.

We found new ground because the mods on the AU and bama sites were giant vajayjays and kept banning the people who just wanted to have some fun talking shit.
This ^^^.
I got banned from BOL after a couple of years, then un-banned ($1 to 1137), then RE-banned for posting how bammer was blocking the AL Sunshine Law about some recruiting angle (just quoting a news article). That was the beginning of the end for me on BOL. I don't remember the details or the numbnut who banned me x2, but I wound up sending him an expletive filled rant once I knew I was SOL. 🖕

Reactions: dhetiger
This ^^^.
I got banned from BOL after a couple of years, then un-banned ($1 to 1137), then RE-banned for posting how bammer was blocking the AL Sunshine Law about some recruiting angle (just quoting a news article). That was the beginning of the end for me on BOL. I don't remember the details or the numbnut who banned me x2, but I wound up sending him an expletive filled rant once I knew I was SOL. 🖕
I got invited to join this group by Gator after being banned from BOL. I don't remember what I said but I do remember posting shit back and forth with Gator.

I remember Derek and Moby already being on board. Some of you guys may have already been here as well.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The mods over there weren’t as bad as that little gecko prick on the Florida board. I’ve been banded for close to 3 years now. Didn’t see the big deal about spelling muLLLLen with 4 “L”s. Apparently the little bitch has gotten a little sensitive during Georgia week since they can’t beat us.

By "being here", he means being part of the nomad group that currently posts on this fine board. We've been kicked off of so many sites that I've lost count.
Well hopefully you can hang “here” indefinitely….but one never knows.

Reactions: dhetiger
The mods over there weren’t as bad as that little gecko prick on the Florida board. I’ve been banded for close to 3 years now. Didn’t see the big deal about spelling muLLLLen with 4 “L”s. Apparently the little bitch has gotten a little sensitive during Georgia week since they can’t beat us.
I got banned in my first post there for posting the gif of Tebow weeping.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT