ADVERTISEMENT

LSU and pear shaped cheater Will Wade

so you know lsu is filthy but you’re ok as long as they don’t get caught

One you get past that last bit of character you’re fine...right
I don’t know anything reliable. I am not sure you do either. Also my character is pretty darn good when compared to someone who approves harassing women trainers.

Nice try, but obviously your memory isn’t worth diddley squat. No coach’s son, and it didn’t even happen at UK - that was Derek Rose at Memphis, and it was something he arranged with his AAU coaches and not through Calipari or Memphis

But don’t let facts get in the way of your diversion away from LSU’s tit in the NCAA ringer
I can’t recall his name but it was the coach who came from OK State to KY. KY received probation and penalties for it.

I can’t recall his name but it was the coach who came from OK State to KY. KY received probation and penalties for it.

You’re going back to 1988 and Eddie Sutton??? 32 years ago?? Geez Bil.... LSU has been busted by NCAA more since then, than UK has....

And a student did cheat on an entrance exam, but it wasn’t a coach taking the test for him, but whatever ... we cleaned house - the AD and all the b-ball coaches were schit-canned

..... how’s Wade still cashing LSU checks ?

I thought he bashed her face in?

I thought he roundhoused her in a spin move

That’s actually something very few people know, and it gets a little misconstrued. When he first walloped her, he jumped off the couch in a blind, Cajun rage and spun to closed-fist backhand her. She moved and he hit his hand on the fridge causing more anger and subsequently the critical beat down that would haunt him forever.

You’re going back to 1988 and Eddie Sutton??? 32 years ago?? Geez Bil.... LSU has been busted by NCAA more since then, than UK has....

And a student did cheat on an entrance exam, but it wasn’t a coach taking the test for him, but whatever ... we cleaned house - the AD and all the b-ball coaches were schit-canned
..... how’s Wade still cashing LSU checks ?
I didn’t say coach. I said coach’s son. I thought you said it didn’t happen and my facts were wrong. It doesn’t matter when you did it. It was Avery big deal.

Last edited:
On Wade’s damn strong offer comments - do you think a reasonable person believes he’s not talking about a payoff?
You know for sure yourself there was a payoff? Was there one? If LSU knew for sure there was a big payoff and the NCAA was going to find it you think Wade would still be there. If the NCAA finds something that’s fine. Then it meant something.

Last edited:
You know for sure yourself there was a payoff? Was there one? If LSU knew for sure there was a big payoff and the NCAA was going to find it you think Wade would still be there. If the NCAA finds something that’s fine. Then it meant something.
So it’s fine and dandy to cheat as long as LSU doesn’t get caught?

Reactions: Orange_N_White
That’s actually something very few people know, and it gets a little misconstrued. When he first walloped her, he jumped off the couch in a blind, Cajun rage and spun to closed-fist backhand her. She moved and he hit his hand on the fridge causing more anger and subsequently the critical beat down that would haunt him forever.
I’m sure @Bill_D has a different version but this one seems like the most truthful one I’ve heard so far.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I didn’t say coach. I said coach’s son. I thought you said it didn’t happen and my facts were wrong. It doesn’t matter when you did it. It was Avery big deal.

Yes Bill, it didn’t happen. No coach’s “son” took the test for Eric Manuel either; he cheated the old fashioned way by copying answers from the kid next to him. You believe every rumor about other schools, but ignore plain facts about LSU

which sounds more reasonable Bill?

Will Wade was talking about an offer he made to buy a player or it’s all an innocent misunderstanding...he was ordering a pizza pie

“I went to him with a [expletive] strong-ass offer about a month ago. [Expletive] strong

The problem was, I know why he didn’t take it now, it was [expletive] tilted toward the family a little bit,” Wade continued. “It was tilted toward taking care of the mom, taking care of the kid. Like it was tilted towards that. Now I know for a fact he didn’t explain everything to the mom. I know now, he didn’t get enough of the piece of the pie in the deal.”

Dawkins responded by saying, “Hmmmm.”

“It was a [expletive] hell of a [expletive] offer,” Wade continued. “Hell of an offer.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT