ADVERTISEMENT

LSU and pear shaped cheater Will Wade

Moments like these make me thankful we have a coach with such great moral fortitude like Bruce Pearl... dude is awesome...

Exactly how I feel about Nicholas Lou Saban. Actual compliance departments doing things the right way and not sweeping atrocities under the rug like our other counterparts in the SEC west, specifically in Louisiana.

With Philip Fulmer’s hand on the tiller of Athletics, we are in good hands and don’t have to worry about cheating

I’m absolutely shocked.... who could have foreseen that coming for LSU

I think after the football program got caught paying recruits with funds earmarked for a hospital for crippled children, you sort of knew the filth you were dealing with there

LSU hasn’t announced anything. Maybe late today or tomorrow or never?

whistling-past-the-graveyard.jpg

LOL. I am not whistling in the dark. I wonder what suppressed hysteria you will have if nothing comes of this. I am too old to worry about it. If it happens it happens. I just hope you don’t go into a series of spontaneous erections and ejaculations when it happens. That can be serious and it seems like you are headed for it. You and Vitale will be doing them together.

LOL. I am not whistling in the dark. I wonder what suppressed hysteria you will have if nothing comes of this. I am too old to worry about it. If it happens it happens. I just hope you don’t go into a series of spontaneous erections and ejaculations when it happens. That can be serious and it seems like you are headed for it. You and Vitale will be doing them together.

Bill - surely you know that after all your “best compliance Dept” comments and holier than thou platitudes you’re going to have some shit sandwiches to eat.....right?

“Strong assed offer....” “Tilted to take care of the family” “Not enough piece of the pie for him in deal”

Wade said this.... not OnW, not Vitale. What’s was admissible or not in another court case doesn’t impact the NCAA usage. NOVs are coming, I guess you’ll plead surprise when they are released?

Question: should NOVs cause Wade to lose his job, yes/no?

Bill - surely you know that after all your “best compliance Dept” comments and holier than thou platitudes you’re going to have some shit sandwiches to eat.....right?
The compliance dept statements I made have nothing to do with Recruiting, but you know that. It has to do with activities after they reach campus. I actually wonder what would happen to you guys and Vitale if LSU didn’t get any severe violations. You do know the OK State nov they listed specific things they found. Not something on some TV show or on tapes.

The compliance dept statements I made have nothing to do with Recruiting, but you know that. It has to do with activities after they reach campus. I actually wonder what would happen to you guys and Vitale if LSU didn’t get any severe violations. You do know the OK State nov they listed specific things they found. Not something on some TV show or on tapes.

LSU compliance department has nothing to do with recruiting?

lol

Explains a lot

LSU compliance department has nothing to do with recruiting?

lol

Explains a lot
Quit twisting it. When they have found something wrong in recruiting they did something about it. A football coach actually got fired and LSU reported it to the NCAA and lost 2 scholarships and some other penalties. It cost us a DT who was All pro in the NFL? As I said I don’t see this type things along with the suspension of super stars happening at other school. Why don’t you just let it go and crow. When it happens. Our AD says they are not talking to LSU about anything in football as V reported and they have not got anything from them on basketball. If it is a football thing it is something that happened 8 years ago or something.

Quit twisting it. When they have found something wrong in recruiting they did something about it. A football coach actually got fired and LSU reported it to the NCAA and lost 2 scholarships and some other penalties. It cost us a DT who was All pro in the NFL? As I said I don’t see this type things along with the suspension of super stars happening at other school. Why don’t you just let it go and crow. When it happens. Our AD says they are not talking to LSU about anything in football as V reported and they have not got anything from them on basketball. If it is a football thing it is something that happened 8 years ago or something.

I’m sorry LSU basketball is filthy

it reflects on the whole league especially the teams that do it the right way

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I’m sorry LSU basketball is filthy

it reflects on the whole league especially the teams that do it the right way
If the league had to vote one team out, no doubt.....it would be the most classless fans and the most corrupt University the league has ever known.....LSU

Really?? Produce the recording that indicts Calipari, Barnes or Oats...
Well first there is nothing found todate that actually indicts him. Second I presume it’s your position that doing the right thing is cheating big time and not getting caught since you are crowing about that so much.

Barnes is above reproach

of course, our AD Fulmer and our compliance wouldn’t allow the shenanigans that go on in schools under investigation
Barnes is above reproach? You ever heard of a player named Kevin Durant. Barnes was his coach for one year at U of TX after he was the number one recruit in the country. Wonder what he cost? And what did Manning cost? And what did the sorry ass basketball players you had in 2019 cost? Whatever, they were not worth it. And what did it cost to settle the sexual harassment suit brought against TN when AD Fulmer was Coach Fulmer. What gets me is you act like TN is so lily white and LSU is the big offender.

Barnes is above reproach? You ever heard of a player named Kevin Durant. Barnes was his coach for one year at U of TX after he was the number one recruit in the country. Wonder what he cost? And what did Manning cost? And what did the sorry ass basketball players you had in 2019 cost? Whatever, they were not worth it. And what did it cost to settle the sexual harassment suit brought against TN when AD Fulmer was Coach Fulmer. What gets me is you act like TN is so lily white and LSU is the big offender.
Are you saying T paid for Manning? What evidence do you have?

Reactions: Orange_N_White

You’re rambling

paid for Manning

Ha Ha Ha

You’re rambling

paid for Manning

Ha Ha Ha
That’s all you been doing for months. It’s really all you know to do.

You never heard that story how TN outbid Ole Miss? Arch was heartbroken but said business kis business. Eli decided he didn’t want to break his Dad’s heart and went to Ole Miss.

Last edited:
You never heard that story how TN outbid Ole Miss? Arch was heartbroken but said business is business. Eli decided he didn’t want to break his Dad’s heart and went to Ole Miss.

was it a strong ass offer?

did he not go to ole miss because The problem was, I know why he didn’t take it now, it was (expletive) tilted toward the family a little bit,". "It was tilted toward taking care of the mom, taking care of the kid. Like it was tilted towards that. Now I know for a fact he didn’t explain everything to the mom. I know now, he didn’t get enough of the piece of the pie in the deal."

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
was it a strong ass offer?

did he not go to ole miss because The problem was, I know why he didn’t take it now, it was (expletive) tilted toward the family a little bit,". "It was tilted toward taking care of the mom, taking care of the kid. Like it was tilted towards that. Now I know for a fact he didn’t explain everything to the mom. I know now, he didn’t get enough of the piece of the pie in the deal."
Offer don’t mean any money exchanged hands You can talk about offers all you want.

Offer don’t mean any money exchanged hands You can talk about offers all you want.

So a school can offer $$$, cars, and other inducements in order for them to sign a commitment letter..... but that’s perfectly OK, so long as the school reneges later!!???

WTF meds are you on?

Reactions: Orange_N_White
So a school can offer $$$, cars, and other inducements in order for them to sign a commitment letter..... but that’s perfectly OK, so long as the school reneges later!!???

WTF meds are you on?
Nice try. All I’m saying is somebody has to find money. And maybe they will. But you are being kind of sanctimonious aren’t you? I don’t know anything about KY and money, but I do know about KY getting a student who if I recall correctly was a coach’s son to take the ACT or SAT for another student who had failed it a lot of times. That sort of like Biden being caught for plagiarism on his thesis. That’s why nobody calls him DR. Biden.

Nice try. All I’m saying is somebody has to find money. And maybe they will. But you are being kind of sanctimonious aren’t you? I don’t know anything about KY and money, but I do know about KY getting a student who if I recall correctly was a coach’s son to take the ACT or SAT for another student who had failed it a lot of times. That sort of like Biden being caught for plagiarism on his thesis. That’s why nobody calls him DR. Biden.

Nice try, but obviously your memory isn’t worth diddley squat. No coach’s son, and it didn’t even happen at UK - that was Derek Rose at Memphis, and it was something he arranged with his AAU coaches and not through Calipari or Memphis

But don’t let facts get in the way of your diversion away from LSU’s tit in the NCAA ringer

so you know lsu is filthy but you’re ok as long as they don’t get caught

One you get past that last bit of character you’re fine...right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT