ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee continues its dominance over lsu men’s sports

Bad coaching and horrible ADs…not your imaginary corridor theory

That’s fixed - SEC champs in basketball and baseball this past 2 years

Beating lsu in big 3 men’s sports is just fun to rub in your nose

But I am confused about your theory only being in football….thats asinine logic 😂😂
Sounds like Bill is up to date on his truth vaccines and subsequent boosters.

Bad coaching and horrible ADs…not your imaginary corridor theory

That’s fixed - SEC champs in basketball and baseball this past 2 years

Beating lsu in big 3 men’s sports is just fun to rub in your nose

But I am confused about your theory only being in football….thats asinine logic 😂😂
It’s not my theory. I read about the corridor somewhere. It’s only about football because of the huge number of scholarships, nearly 50% of all of them given football players, go to HS players from the corridor.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA is a little surly in this thread as Tennessee also has scoreboard over aubren in the big 3 men’s sports. Its forced him to take up for bill and pray there really was a corridor
Scoreboard in the only sport that truly matters, football?
Nope!
12413293.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t be an ass. That was 12-15 years ago. I don’t have the skills to find it or get it if I knew where it was. But I assure you that I saw it in real print. There was a map of US states with percentages of total scholarship recruits for each state. There was a table with percentages listed for each state. the discussion was that the 10-12 major schools schools in the corridor got their pick of about 50% of the scholarship players in the country in the area of top HS football. Schools outside it did not get as high a quality recruit. Therefore the corridor schools will win more championships. The corridor schools have won about 18 of the last 23 NC led by AL, Ga, FL, Clemson, TX, AU, FSU and LSU. They .played in 4 of the other 5. I’m not sure if that is exactly correct. It maybe 1 off. But that is total domination if I ever saw it.

It also predicted schools like TN would not win because they didn’t
get as elite of recruits. That has proved true. I might add AR and OK are no longer a force in national prominence. They are also just out of tge z corridor like TN.

So do you want to call me a liar in the face of that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not my theory. I read about the corridor somewhere. It’s only about football because of the huge number of scholarships, nearly 50% of all of them given football players, go to HS players from the corridor.

Bill in any given year - Tennessee produces as many or more 4 & 5 star kids as all but GA FL and TX

Not sure why that won’t sink in other than stubbornness

Don’t be an ass. That was 12-15 years ago. I don’t have the skills to find it or get it if I knew where it was. But I assure you that I saw it in real print. There was a map of US states with percentages of total scholarship recruits for each state. There was a table with percentages listed for each state. the discussion was that the 10-12 major schools schools in the corridor got their pick of about 50% of the scholarship players in the country in the area of top HS football. Schools outside it did not get as high a quality recruit. Therefore the corridor schools will win more championships. The corridor schools have won about 18 of the last 23 NC led by AL, Ga, FL, Clemson, TX, AU, FSU and LSU. They .played in 4 of the other 5. I’m not sure if that is exactly correct. It maybe 1 off. But that is total domination if I ever saw it.

It also predicted schools like TN would not win because they didn’t
get as elite of recruits. That has proved true. I might add AR and OK are no longer a force in national prominence. They are also just out of tge z corridor like TN.

So do you want to call me a liar in the face of that?
Bill if that was printed anywhere on the worldwide web, it would be easily found with a quick search on google.com.

I don’t care enough to search for it. My ironclad LSU source that works for the athletic department doesn’t know anything about a corridor, so I will have to go with his rock solid info over your phantom periodical on geography.

The truth will set you free.

Bill in any given year - Tennessee produces as many or more 4 & 5 star kids as all but GA FL and TX

Not sure why that won’t sink in other than stubbornness
That has nothing to do with it. LSU is in the corridor. The point is that we get better choices out of other states in the corridor then For example TN and AR. The question is also not whether TN has as many 5* as some other states. This is about #s of scholarships.

Even the coaches at TN don’t believe that TN does not have as many quality players as LA from the number of players TN takes out of TN. They don’t take near as many players out of TN as LSU takes out of LA. Even then other corridor teams get quality players out of LA. The players rated low in LA are sometimes tremendous players. For example Jefferson the WR now at the Minnesota NFL team who is a tremendous receiver and an all NFL was I think rated a 2* and finally a 3* and didn’t get offered a scholarship until the 1st day of August just before fall practice started.

BK said why he wanted to come to LSU was that looking at LSU teams who had won the last 4 NC games they had participated in winning 3 was sprinkled with those players. He thought they were the difference in the NC teams. He just felt he could get those few difference makers at Nzd because he had no source. The corridor has a lot of players like that spread thru it. Even GA. Look at their last 2 QB. No one thought they had that quality.

The real proof is in the pudding. The corridor teams almost totally dominate the NC and TN has done as predicted.

Bill if that was printed anywhere on the worldwide web, it would be easily found with a quick search on google.com.

I don’t care enough to search for it. My ironclad LSU source that works for the athletic department doesn’t know anything about a corridor, so I will have to go with his rock solid info over your phantom periodical on geography.

The truth will set you free.

The only thing that will set you free is therapy to cure you of talking to imaginary people and calling other people liars.

What? Asking for a link to support your claim is being an ass?

@Bill_D has some odd standards.
After I said on here that I couldn’t find it and he sees and either refers to it he is either blind or an ass to associate with an imaginary and claim he he referring to something real. So does that make you an ass also to believe him? At least close to one.

After I said on here that I couldn’t find it and he sees and either refers to it he is either blind or an ass to associate with an imaginary and claim he he referring to something real. So does that make you an ass also to believe him? At least close to one.
I’m just saying I can google any key search term and get results.

The corridor is imaginary, and it’s been backed up by my buddy that works on LSU’s staff. So I will have to just take his word- signed, sealed, delivered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT