ADVERTISEMENT

Lol DeSantis is telling libs to shove it up their collective asses

We all know I'm not going to get a straight answer out of Sockeyes, so I'll just go ahead and give the answer to prove the point I was trying to make.

It was actually a bit of a trick question.

Blue Line - 2020 Israel (vaccine not available yet)
Red Line - 2021 Israel (80+% adult population vaccinated)

The separation between the two is likely to get larger in the coming weeks, since hospitalizations lag cases and cases are still quickly increasing there. Here's the same time frame but with cases

image.png

The point is that Delta is clearly more transmittable than the previous strains. This has been obvious in India where it first blew up and everywhere else that has followed. Florida has been having a summer wave, just like they did last year, except with a much more transmittable virus this year. You could've picked any blue governor to run Florida for the last couple months and they'd be in almost the exact same spot.

We all know I'm not going to get a straight answer out of Sockeyes, so I'll just go ahead and give the answer to prove the point I was trying to make.

It was actually a bit of a trick question.

Blue Line - 2020 Israel (vaccine not available yet)
Red Line - 2021 Israel (80+% adult population vaccinated)

The separation between the two is likely to get larger in the coming weeks, since hospitalizations lag cases and cases are still quickly increasing there. Here's the same time frame but with cases

image.png

The point is that Delta is clearly more transmittable than the previous strains. This has been obvious in India where it first blew up and everywhere else that has followed. Florida has been having a summer wave, just like they did last year, except with a much more transmittable virus this year. You could've picked any blue governor to run Florida for the last couple months and they'd be in almost the exact same spot.
Weird how it damn near perfectly aligns with this...

And now they’ve done this...

Weird how it damn near perfectly aligns with this...

And now they’ve done this...

That is what is known as a coincidence. Countries all over SE Asia that had mask mandates in place are seeing the same surge. Countries in eastern Europe and Sweden saw big declines into the summer without mask mandates in place.

It'll be the blue states turn here soon enough, but I'm not going to blame the blue governors for their inability to control the virus because to keep a functioning society, there is very little you can do to control it. I'll knock them for their useless interventions, but not the actual spread of the virus.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Oh, if Dr. DeathSantis says so. No biases there.

Meanwhile his state had to beg the federal government for 300 extra ventilators (source above).

What a pathetic failure of a governor. Exposed as too mentally incompetent, like most of his ilk.

image.png

Interesting- so the data is trending the same was as in the UK and cases peak a few weeks earlier than previous strains…we discussed that here about a month ago.

I wonder how people would react if we went back before 2020 and looked at the same metrics for flu and pneumonia? 🤔

Lots of triggered cons here, I see. One thing to remember... >81 million people voted against the Republican candidate in 2020. Must have been a pretty good reason.

And Joe ain't fixing four years of effups in 8 months.

Lots of triggered cons here, I see. One thing to remember... >81 million people voted against the Republican candidate in 2020. Must have been a pretty good reason.

And Joe ain't fixing four years of effups in 8 months.
That fûcking clown Obama was in office for 8 years, you mook. Get it right, or run along and beg for attention somewhere else.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Oh hey Mitch, hope things are going well for you. As for me, just a quick background for you:

I’m an apex predator that has dominated wuhan flu and will continue to do so. I’ve had it once, and unlike you and the rest of your fairy brigade, I’m not scared of it.

I also have a great job, great family, and I encourage them to proceed in life with a maskless attitude just to show you weaklings where you stand.

Anyway, hope this helps. If you need advice on being a man, shooting a gun, sports, women, etcetera, feel free to reach out.

Have a blessed day,
Pops

BitchLL couldn’t hang 5 minutes with you and Broker to learn a damn thing before crying about toxic masculinity, and wanting his metrosexual participation award

BitchLL couldn’t hang 5 minutes with you and Broker to learn a damn thing before crying about toxic masculinity, and wanting his metrosexual participation award
Couldn’t agree more, poor thing probably asks strangers to buy him shots of Bacardi límon.

That fûcking clown Obama was in office for 8 years, you mook. Get it right, or run along and beg for attention somewhere else.
What does your idiotic response have to do with my post? Who mentioned Obama and what does it have to do with the current discussion?

You Trumpers still can't accept that 45 was soundly defeated last November. Actually by the same landslide proportions as you think Hillary was.

Accept the fact that Trump's piss poor response to Covid was of his own making.

As a Dem, I pray Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

What does your idiotic response have to do with my post? Who mentioned Obama and what does it have to do with the current discussion?

You Trumpers still can't accept that 45 was soundly defeated last November. Actually by the same landslide proportions as you think Hillary was.

Nobody is talking about the election except you, you stupid liberal fûck.

Once again, BitchLL comes in to shit all over himself. Take a lap.

Nobody is talking about the election except you, you stupid liberal fûck.

Once again, BitchLL comes in to shit all over himself. Take a lap.
He/she/they should probably delete their account just like Ol socky. They are too stupid to do so, however. Besides it provides a target rich environment for the last two weeks before football season.

Fact check: True. Jacksonville is likely past their summer peak and the rest of Florida will soon follow.
Oh, if Dr. DeathSantis says so. No biases there.

Meanwhile his state had to beg the federal government for 300 extra ventilators (source above).

What a pathetic failure of a governor. Exposed as too mentally incompetent, like most of his ilk.

Update:

image.png

The same landslide we THINK Hillary was beaten by? As you lectureus on accepting reality you show you are incapable of same. Good Lord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT