ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden inspired more Americans

If you’re stupid enough to think he was telling people to actually inject bleach into their veins, you should probably go ahead and inject bleach into your veins.
Is the video farked? Should I provide a transcript ? How about internal frying with UV radiation?? Is that one clear ? That would be just as fatal as bleach. He is just stupid as fvck. And no... he wasn’t kidding.

Is the video farked? Should I provide a transcript ? How about internal frying with UV radiation?? Is that one clear ? That would be just as fatal as bleach. He is just stupid as fvck. And no... he wasn’t kidding.

Your TDS is one of the worst cases in history, so I’m not going to even attempt to interpret a quote for you. Again, if you’re reee tarded enough to actually inject bleach into your body, you’re probably better off with the permanent outcome that would come along with such an action.

Your TDS is one of the worst cases in history, so I’m not going to even attempt to interpret a quote for you. Again, if you’re reee tarded enough to actually inject bleach into your body, you’re probably better off with the permanent outcome that would come along with such an action.
Your President said it... how about UV tissue cooking. I’ve watched several times and he was looking for approval.. never smiled or laughed... you’re not really that stupid. Just embarrassed as you should be.

Your President said it... how about UV tissue cooking. I’ve watched several times and he was looking for approval.. never smiled or laughed... you’re not really that stupid. Just embarrassed as you should be.
I think you should focus on the lack of airports during the revolutionary war.

If you’re stupid enough to think he was telling people to actually inject bleach into their veins, you should probably go ahead and inject bleach into your veins.

Yes it was sarcasm but Libby Gator cant take it... the scary sh@t is that Biden lays this stuff out like it is normal

Gator voted for this genius and lifer worthless politician

Reactions: dhetiger

You voted for a lifer do-nothing politician and his only accomplishment is gaming the system. His mental capacity is not good enough to scrub Trump's toilet and you know it. Congrats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT