ADVERTISEMENT

2 things have been confirmed for me in the last 3 1/2 hours

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Georgia is definitely one of the top 4 teams in the country and got screwed at a chance for history. The other is FSU and the ACC are even bigger frauds than TCU was last year

Georgia is definitely one of the top 4 teams in the country and got screwed at a chance for history. The other is FSU and the ACC are even bigger frauds than TCU was last year
I think it was enough to prove FSU didn’t belong, but idk about worse than TCU. TCU knew Michigan had their signs so probably ran a game plan that had Michigan WAY out of position at times. Also, TCU didn’t have opt outs in championship. TCU was the biggest fraud national championship opponent in my lifetime.

I think it was enough to prove FSU didn’t belong, but idk about worse than TCU. TCU knew Michigan had their signs so probably ran a game plan that had Michigan WAY out of position at times. Also, TCU didn’t have opt outs in championship. TCU was the biggest fraud national championship opponent in my lifetime.

Certainly worse than Notre Dame in 2012 and they were a freaking joke as well.

I tell you what, if , no when AL and TX win the SEC will have swept the Big10 and its best new arrival.

Reaoned will you accept the fact then there is no Power5 conferences, only a Power 1 conference and others?

@Reasoned

I tell you what, if , no when AL and TX win the SEC will have swept the Big10 and its best new arrival.

Reaoned will you accept the fact then there is no Power5 conferences, only a Power 1 conference and others?

@Reasoned
We’ll know in about 3 hours if MI can hang….. I hope not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT