ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter, Hunter……Hunter

Even if you're just trolling,

_bc62f.gif

Last edited:
I do enjoy trolling Trumpsters who -like the former GOP politicians under his boot…They know that he’s a corrupt autocratic raving lunatic who has lost the popular vote to Hillary and a senile old fart….but have no problem supporting him vs far more qualified candidates. SMH

Uh oh……🤔
Breitbart LOLOLOL LOL I told you people that over a year ago. I should be a staff writer for Breitbart. Indictments issued???
I hope that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law …just like the the Trumpsky children who have been also been subpoenaed in NY in both civil and criminal courts.

I chose a non-criminal.
On what premise?

Trump wasn’t a criminal. You’re moving the goalposts (again) because the guy you chose continues to fvck up the country. You voted for a vegetable lol.

Looking forward to the midterms where you’ll claim your “conservative values” again but will proudly vote for more liberal dogshit.

Reactions: Reasoned
On what premise?

Trump wasn’t a criminal. You’re moving the goalposts (again) because the guy you chose continues to fvck up the country. You voted for a vegetable lol.

Looking forward to the midterms where you’ll claim your “conservative values” again but will proudly vote for more liberal dogshit.
Trump outfoxed gheyter and his minions and he simply cannot let it go. Poor business on his part..

Reactions: Reasoned
Bump
No, this is not a joke or tag line from “The Onion”. Apparently feeble Joe has decided Hunter needs a new money making opportunity. Perhaps he can sell his own signature line of custom…..crack pipes!

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bump
No, this is not a joke or tag line from “The Onion”. Apparently feeble Joe has decided Hunter needs a new money making opportunity. Perhaps he can sell his own signature line of custom…..crack pipes!

ho Lee Chit. Glad to know my tax money is being used for such a great cause

Bump
SMH.

Bump!
Leave it to the senior senator from the great state of Iowa….go get’m Chuck!
Bump!
Don’t mess with Iowa’s Sen Grassley

Bump!
Don’t mess with Iowa’s Sen Grassley
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
BREITBART?
The only person in our government more senile than Biden is Grassley…. By a mile.

Hunter Hunter Hunter you people say… I say it will vanish after 5 yrs of nothingness..

OTOH

I say .. YET ANOTHER federal indictment arrives for your delusional corrupt nominee within a week.

Who’s your money on??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT