ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter, Hunter……Hunter

Speaks for itself:
Breitbart LOLOLOL

OK.. so if true - do you think he should be prosecuted? Along with anyone who did the same thing and obstructed an investigation while in an official capacity with Russian intelligence??? I do... but be careful what you wish for ;)

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I frankly don’t give a rip what happens to Hunter…just deplore the hypocrisy.

While we are on that subject...

Simply Being seen with Epstein ( Trumpsky and many Trumpsters have) will soon become a minor inconvenience compared with traveling, texting and swapping underage fvck picks with Trumpsky buddy Matt Gaetz. Wait for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Simply Being seen with Epstein ( Trumpsky and many Trumpsters have) will soon become a minor inconvenience compared with traveling, texting and swapping underage fvck picks with Trumpsky buddy Matt Gaetz. Wait for it.

Another "wait for it?" I'm certain that this one will turn out better than the 5,278 previous "wait for it's" from you.

Has his plane landed yet?

While we are on that subject...

Based on the number of photo opps-You think Trumpsky fraternized with him any more or less than Gates? They both like young girls ... like Matt Gaetz. No wonder they endorse each other.

The sun rising and gator the Republican defending the biden crime family

things you can depend on

things you can depend on
I say prosecute his punk ass just like Letitia and Cyrus are about to do to the entire Trumpsky Mafia. Seriously- I’d love to see them in the same cell block in Otisville.

^ Yeah well, if your net worth before divorce is $125billion and after is $60billion….that’s still serious f-you money….literally.

Lol I see rural Iowans are just as gullible as ever. Don't miss ya, podunk. It's not just the lack of jobs that cause your kids to leave and ignore you.

Never knew the little crackhead was so…..talented?
LOLOLOL Thats a fantasy… this is going to be real.

554-BDA7-E-4-ABB-412-E-BF01-81-D4-AE637-ED0.jpg

Hunter is indeed a slimey piece of shit. Maybe he can share a cell with Trumpsky and his favorite pedophile mouth piece. You think he was supplying Gaetz and his travel party with Cocaine and Ecstasy?

I hear the minimum is 10 years for Gaetz. Hard to tell right now who is going get first crack at Individual 1 … Otisville or Atlanta?

Last edited:

things you can depend on
More interested in prosecution of a member of Trumpskys Mafia. Is he representing the Conservative values of American First with MTG? Trumpsky chose him over Cheney as the face of the party - amirite?? … so there’s that.

I’d like to hear your personal preference for leadership if you don’t mind. I doubt you will respond though.

What an ingenious way to launder Chicomm money to the little crackhead….imagine if this were a Trump.
Yep… imagine if the Trumpsky kids had Chinese trademarks and patents with no tariffs and the Bank of China paid / laundered millions by leasing office space.

Wait!! That really happened??? And it’s absolutely documented???? And yet none of his Cult wants to know??? But yet infers it on Biden with zero proof.

This will become a bit more embarrassing as the tax fraud charges are laid out against the Trumpsky Mafia and family.

(psssst… you don’t have to wait for it. )

Yep… imagine if the Trumpsky kids had Chinese trademarks and patents with no tariffs and the Bank of China paid / laundered millions by leasing office space.

Wait!! That really happened??? And it’s absolutely documented???? And yet none of his Cult wants to know??? But yet infers it on Biden with zero proof.

This will become a bit more embarrassing as the tax fraud charges are laid out against the Trumpsky Mafia and family.

(psssst… you don’t have to wait for it. )

Why don’t you have the same raging hardon about Biden’s regime doing the same thing?

Different?

Why don’t you have the same raging hardon about Biden’s regime doing the same thing?

Different?
Because there is no documented evidence maybe? The Biden’s have filed tax returns. They are public. There is a formal investigation in Delaware began under the Trumpsky DOJ based on facts and tax returns -

It’s not even close.

One family filed taxes for past 5 yrs….. one didnt… guess which is which? Now you see why Trumpsky Mafia is under indictment???

Because there is no documented evidence maybe? The Biden’s have filed tax returns. They are public. There is a formal investigation in Delaware began under the Trumpsky DOJ based on facts and tax returns -

It’s not even close.

One family filed taxes for past 5 yrs….. one didnt… guess which is which? Now you see why Trumpsky Mafia is under indictment???

Good for you. Trump is in hot water. Jerk off on your own time.

Now back to Biden…

Good for you. Trump is in hot water. Jerk off on your own time.

Now back to Biden…
Indeed! Back to Biden. It’s a direct response with a link to a REAL investigation of REAL tax returns if Hunter .

How is Trump DOJ tax prosecution of Hunters returns going? Surely there must be something illegal there after a year… right??? Any indictments yet? Link?

( 100% guaranteed crickets)

Indeed! Back to Biden. It’s a direct response with a link to a REAL investigation of REAL tax returns if Hunter .

How is Trump DOJ tax prosecution of Hunters returns going? Surely there must be something illegal there after a year… right??? Any indictments yet? Link?

( 100% guaranteed crickets)
Deflection and obfuscation noted.

As I thought…. You can’t provide any link to charges vs Biden…. Yet I provided direct links to prosecution of Trumpsky organization and its ties to Bank of China.

pretty good beatdown … I’m happy

-crickets-
You’re obsessed and easily distracted. We’ve been exploiting that for months. Takes very little effort. Lol

You’re obsessed and easily distracted. We’ve been exploiting that for months. Takes very little effort. Lol
Waiting on progress reports in investigation or indictments any Biden’s.

Here’s Trumpskys exactly as I prophesied 3 yrs ago….

-waiting-

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT