ADVERTISEMENT

All conference game schedule...

What really happened is that I quit talking to stupid people when I see they are fixing to bring me down to their level and most of your remarks scares me in that respect.

Considering I am a trusted insider of the LSU program and I have continued to bring the heat for the last several years, I can understand why you’d be scared.

The truth serum is bitter, but it’s still the truth nonetheless.

After being told, “The truth is incontrovertible”, Coach O exclaimed “What’s TRUTH got to do with what kind of top your car has...YawYawYaw!”

Not yet, @Bill_D ’s head will explode, and I’d rather wait til the season is upon us for that to happen.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Bill is never going to concede that lsu runs a filthy basketball program or wade paid people to play
First I don't know what Wade does. Will you concede Barnes pays people to play and did pay the top point guard in America? If you don’t the......

First I don't know what Wade does. Will you concede Barnes pays people to play and did pay the top point guard in America? If you don’t the......

nooe

Barnes is clean as a pin. He’s tried to get handlers out of the game

also - if you have audio of Barnes bragging about strong ass offers I’m all ears

thanks in advance

Reactions: Konigstiger
nooe

Barnes is clean as a pin. He’s tried to get handlers out of the game

also - if you have audio of Barnes bragging about strong ass offers I’m all ears

thanks in advance
I know when he was at TX a few years ago he had the #1 player in the country that year and this player has become one of the top players in the NBA. He didn’t go to TX for peanuts or TX chili. Barnes ain’t as pure as you make out. I don’t believe he got the point guard for nothing either and doubt many of the people on this board do. Congrats on getting the point guard by the way.

I know when he was at TX a few years ago he had the #1 player in the country that year and this player has become one of the top players in the NBA. He didn’t go to TX for peanuts or TX chili. Barnes ain’t as pure as you make out. I don’t believe he got the point guard for nothing either and doubt many of the people on this board do. Congrats on getting the point guard by the way.

again....if you have any audio of him bragging about buying players like will wade...please post

strong ass offers and such

again....if you have any audio of him bragging about buying players like will wade...please post

strong ass offers and such[/QUOTEe was.]
Actually wasn’t he concerned about not being able to buy them. Barnes is just like any other coach. Everybody on this board one time or another has said all the coaches cheat. Barnes ain’t no different. When you get players like that top point guard he didn’t come free. Who recruited him beside TN? Knowing that we can know what his price range was.

Wait, have you ever admitted that Wade is dirty? Not that I recall...but now o-dub has a character issue if he won't admit that Barnes cheats?

Interesting...
Not my fight, but by using the qualifier “too”, that might give you what you were looking for.

Wait, have you ever admitted that Wade is dirty? Not that I recall...but now o-dub has a character issue if he won't admit that Barnes cheats?

Interesting...
I have agreed with most of you that all the basketball coaches cheat, in recruiting even Wade. I think even you may have agreed with that, just because Wade may have cheated doesn’t means the others Like Barnes don’t. He was the coach at U of Tx and one of those #1 recruits who is considered one of the top 5 players in the NBA. According to my son who is a U of T grad and support the U of T this player wasn’t cheap. Now he wants me to believe Barnes is a saint? If he got the #1PG in the country he wasn’t free.

I really don’t think we should consider Wade any different than any different SEC coach. Do I think he cheats? Probably, but he does it pretty well. Both LSU and the NCAA have checked the Smart thing out thoroughly and so far no one has found anything.

Two NCAA investigators were in the room when LSU reinstated him after his suspension. They didn’t make him so cause.

Imo something weird here or they eventually find something.

I have agreed with most of you that all the basketball coaches cheat, in recruiting even Wade. I think even you may have agreed with that, just because Wade may have cheated doesn’t means the others Like Barnes don’t. He was the coach at U of Tx and one of those #1 recruits who is considered one of the top 5 players in the NBA. According to my son who is a U of T grad and support the U of T this player wasn’t cheap. Now he wants me to believe Barnes is a saint? If he got the #1PG in the country he wasn’t free.

I really don’t think we should consider Wade any different than any different SEC coach. Do I think he cheats? Probably, but he does it pretty well. Both LSU and the NCAA have checked the Smart thing out thoroughly and so far no one has found anything.

Two NCAA investigators were in the room when LSU reinstated him after his suspension. They didn’t make him so cause.

Imo something weird here or they eventually find something.

I think that's the closest we will ever get to a yes. Sure, there was a lot of 'everyone cheats' but I can live with it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT