ADVERTISEMENT

3A First Round...

It’s similar to how annoying it is for me to listen to fans of the Nebraska Cornhuskers or St. Louis Cardinals hanging on to something that’s gone. It’s like the cool kid in school that lives at home with Mom and Dad at 40 years old. But he was SO cool 20+ years ago!

Hey, now, watch yourself with this "Cardinals fans" talk. Geez, the Cubs win one World Series and you guys think you created baseball or something. ;)

The Cardinals were BAD this season and still were in the wild card chase up to the last week. They're not too many pieces (and maybe another manager) away from fighting you guys for the division again, so ... hardly "something that's gone." :cool:

Hey, now, watch yourself with this "Cardinals fans" talk. Geez, the Cubs win one World Series and you guys think you created baseball or something. ;)

The Cardinals were BAD this season and still were in the wild card chase up to the last week. They're not too many pieces (and maybe another manager) away from fighting you guys for the division again, so ... hardly "something that's gone." :cool:

That is true. The Central was certainly up for grabs this year. I can coexist with Cardinal fans (my old man was a Cardinal fan), just as long as Cardinal fans can acknowledge that the Cubs aren’t the “Old Cubs” and that it is possible for them to be better than the Cardinals.

I’d have rather let the Cardinals take a stab at LA this postseason. Talk about embarrassment :(

Enough with all the bashing. From an observational stand point Heelan grossly under performed this season and got lucky. At the end of the day high school football is about the kids, lets focus on that and the great matchups we'll have this post season in the up coming rounds.

Reactions: FLBP
I don't mind reading about historical programs or great coaches. It isn't easy to do and should be appreciated.

If it were in a thread about that topic I would gladly avoid opening it.

Took me about 7 seconds to scroll right past the post, here is a tip, if you don't want to read it don't, also if you don't want it to continue being discussed I wouldn't engage in the dialogue and if I wanted to read about baseball I would go to a baseball forum. Kind of a series of head scratching actions in this thread. Stay above it, don't join it and probably not wise to do something similar to what you are complaining about. Go Cubs, get Hickey, fix the bullpen.

gleenwood vs sbl, i got to go with glenwood....last yr carroll beat sbl 34-14, and glenwood beat carroll in playoffs...glenwood has bacially same team back....glenwood favorite in my book

Reactions: StatewidePundit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT