ADVERTISEMENT

“Stand back and stand by”.

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
The trap has been sprung. A lot of eyes are about to be opened across the country by what is going to transpire in Washington DC. 3D chess vs checkers. Wait for it, right Bobbi?

Reactions: dhetiger
Honestly I think that is false hope

Once Biden is declared the winner, Trump is seen as the one stealing the election

Regardless of who ultimately wins, all Americans should look at this process and demand more and better transparency. If this was happening in Trump's favor, the other side would be apoplectic and most likely rioting. All legal votes should count. If that's for the Dems, so be it.

Regardless of who ultimately wins, all Americans should look at this process and demand more and better transparency. If this was happening in Trump's favor, the other side would be apoplectic and most likely rioting. All legal votes should count. If that's for the Dems, so be it.

Democrats have complained for eons about voter IDs and any other method to validate votes. The more mystery the better for the demosh@ts an they know it.

^^^ gets it ^^^

Democrats have complained for eons about voter IDs and any other method to validate votes. The more mystery the better for the demosh@ts an they know it.

I can’t think of a valid reason why someone would be opposed to validating the identity of a voter. If you meet the criteria as a registered voter and can validate you are the person on the roll - vote on. Why wouldn’t you want it any other way - unless you had more nefarious goals.

Reactions: dhetiger
The trap has been sprung. A lot of eyes are about to be opened across the country by what is going to transpire in Washington DC. 3D chess vs checkers. Wait for it, right Bobbi?
Which strategy you dreaming about? It’s likely that President Biden hits 270 without PA

Reactions: billywayneluck
^^^ gets it ^^^

I can’t think of a valid reason why someone would be opposed to validating the identity of a voter. If you meet the criteria as a registered voter and can validate you are the person on the roll - vote on. Why wouldn’t you want it any other way - unless you had more nefarious goals.
I've never gotten the resistance to voter ID. If you're too lazy to procure some type of photo ID you don't need to be voting.

I've never gotten the resistance to voter ID. If you're too lazy to procure some type of photo ID you don't need to be voting.
The immediate and standard reply is racism, Jim crow. That ends it right there. I voted in Illinois as a first timer in this state. Didn't ask me for any ID. I asked if they at least wanted to see my voter registration card. Woman took it but said almost no one brings that with them.

The immediate and standard reply is racism, Jim crow. That ends it right there. I voted in Illinois as a first timer in this state. Didn't ask me for any ID. I asked if they at least wanted to see my voter registration card. Woman took it but said almost no one brings that with them.
Seems like it would protect from discrimination more than anything, but I guess whatever in today’s cancel culture.

Right after I moved to Georgia I realized I was registered to vote in both AL and GA. I came home and voted with my parents that year, but it would have been easy to hop in the car and roll up to Atl and vote again for Bush 43. Not being a scumbag, I didn’t do that. But it would have been easy.

My parents struggle to get around but I’m sure I could sign my dads name and vote in Ala too.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT