ADVERTISEMENT

“Sound of Freedom”….seen it yet?

I have not but planning to this week, I’d be interested in your take.
Saw it a couple weeks ago. Sure an eye opener and gets the mind working overtime. Wife shed tears several times during. Stay and listen to the audio at the end. Made me think of American politicians several times while watchinh.

Reactions: Reasoned
Of course, the thing you need to be aware of when watching (according to Gator’s pals) is……….. the QAnon influence 🙄

It is indeed a Qanon financed production. You should go for sure. Maybe you can stick up on the latest consumers of Adenochrome. It is a huge component of the leadership of Trumpsky RW movement with prominent card carrying members of GOP Congressional leadership. Trumpsky now supports them. The member believe is Q. AS I SAID

Fortunately the dude in the movie is not searching the halls of Congress or the Comet Pizza Bar iDC. for main source of child blood suckers and killers. So I’m surprised it’s getting good reviews .

Maybe you people can extend your own lives and help your lunatic brothers hunt down that elusive source of adenachrome.

The very existence of these believers tells me everything I need to know about the core beliefs of MAGA.

So setting aside the “Adrenachrome” question, is it your contention there’s not a material child-trafficking problem, whether for sex or any other nefarious reasons?

It is indeed a Qanon financed production. You should go for sure. Maybe you can stick up on the latest consumers of Adenochrome. It is a huge component of the leadership of Trumpsky RW movement with prominent card carrying members of GOP Congressional leadership. Trumpsky now supports them. The member believe is Q. AS I SAID

Fortunately the dude in the movie is not searching the halls of Congress or the Comet Pizza Bar iDC. for main source of child blood suckers and killers. So I’m surprised it’s getting good reviews .

Maybe you people can extend your own lives and help your lunatic brothers hunt down that elusive source of adenachrome.

The very existence of these believers tells me everything I need to know about the core beliefs of MAGA.

The question was if you've seen the movie, not asking for another lunatic diatribe.

The question was if you've seen the movie, not asking for another lunatic diatribe.
This is the reason why our resident “lunatic” has lost his collective mind…..again.
Donald Trump as…….
ten-commandments-charlton-heston-ffb.jpg

😏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT