ADVERTISEMENT

Your views on Bill Barr’s exposé of Trumpsky being unfit for POTUS??

<Crickets>
His comments and viewpoints sound familiar… He could almost be mistaken for a certain wise poster here .

Excepting ng what he said about him being guilty as fvck but still wouldn’t prosecute a present or former POTUS. … just like the Mueller obstruction charges he blocked.

Nobody here wants Trump to be POTUS over other GOP candidates. This has been acknowledged many times.
Of course they do!! LOL
But defend every obvious crime - even if on video / audio. Best way to get him out of politics is to convict him of lock down charges… then he’s disqualified. End of story.

Of course they do!! LOL
But defend every obvious crime - even if on video / audio. Best way to get him out of politics is to convict him of lock down charges… then he’s disqualified. End of story.
I don't disagree with the conviction part of your post. You talking about defending anything is comical. The last 3 people to run for POTUS from the 2 major parties are some of the most corrupt people ever. If you ever, in your whataboutism posts, acknowledged that Biden is a piece of shit while pointing out Trump is, you might get more traction with your posts. If you're going to allege that March 2020 is what led to economic difficulty, then you also have to acknowledge that virtually everything Biden has done exacerbated that. If you can't do that (it's the fvcking truth and you know it) then please shut the fvck up.

Best way to get him out of politics is to convict him of lock down charges… then he’s disqualified. End of story.
If true, then why are the Democrats pushing it so hard. I mean, if he is the most flawed and defeat-able candidate, then it would make sense for the Marxist’s to keep him around….unless of course he represents the greatest threat to the establishment swamp status quo.

Of course they do!! LOL
I refuse to believe you are this stupid.

I will vote for DeSantis in the primary, then him again over whatever loser your party spits out.

Should Trump win the primary, I will vote for Trump with full vigor over whatever loser your party spits out.

That’s the difference in me and you retarded libs. You’ll vote for the lib candidate and the demise of our country all because you hate someone that much.

I have zero confidence in our election system because your party is full of pieces of shit that can’t count, but that’s irrelevant to this discussion.

Of course they do!! LOL

Jesus Christ, how many times can a person be told something and still somehow be clueless to it?

Every person on this board wants a Republican not named Trump to be president in 2024...except for you and your ghey liberal protégé.

If true, then why are the Democrats pushing it so hard. I mean, if he is the most flawed and defeat-able candidate, then it would make sense for the Marxist’s to keep him around….unless of course he represents the greatest threat to the establishment swamp status quo.
Trumpsky and his cohorts ARE the swamp

Trumpsky and his cohorts ARE the swamp
If you truly believe that then there is no hope for you. Please look at the length of time every crooked ass politician as been in Washington and tell me why they stay that long if not for the grift and the money. Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Cheney et al... all of them are the swamp. How else would you explain how a community organizer goes to the Washington worth $100k and leaves the WH a multi millionaire with no income source other than the government tit. That is for both sides. It is truly disgusting and revolting that these asshats only work for themselves and not their constituents / American people. Those people are the leeches of the backs of Americans. The last President to donate his salary was Trump. Not Obama and certainly not your hero potato Biden. Biden been grifting the American people for 40+ years and you sit around kissing his draft dodging wheezy ass. Biden and his 36 years in the senate plus 8 years of as obama's token VP and now he is finally dismantling the country like his boy barry wanted all along.

Think of the grifting these leeches have done for 47 years, 46 years, 43 years , 41 years, 39 years , 35 years...
Most people try to retire at 20 - 25 years. Wonder why these leeches stay so long? I would say just follow the money.

If you truly believe that then there is no hope for you. Please look at the length of time every crooked ass politician as been in Washington and tell me why they stay that long if not for the grift and the money. Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Cheney et al... all of them are the swamp. How else would you explain how a community organizer goes to the Washington worth $100k and leaves the WH a multi millionaire with no income source other than the government tit. That is for both sides. It is truly disgusting and revolting that these asshats only work for themselves and not their constituents / American people. Those people are the leeches of the backs of Americans. The last President to donate his salary was Trump. Not Obama and certainly not your hero potato Biden. Biden been grifting the American people for 40+ years and you sit around kissing his draft dodging wheezy ass. Biden and his 36 years in the senate plus 8 years of as obama's token VP and now he is finally dismantling the country like his boy barry wanted all along.

Think of the grifting these leeches have done for 47 years, 46 years, 43 years , 41 years, 39 years , 35 years...
Most people try to retire at 20 - 25 years. Wonder why these leeches stay so long? I would say just follow the money.
bingo-cousin-eddie.gif

Pretty much agree with everything you said.
I support term limits and annual audited financial disclosures. Equal rules for families of POTUS.. even after they leave office… or no?

Question: is $2B to a proven financial loser from from a foreign government fund more than all those you mention COMBINED? Kushners are the GOAT- anyway you slice it.

So… Are the Trumpsky children the greatest grifters in US history? Like maybe 1,000 x ? Not to mention a windfall of Chinese patents / trademarks for products that mysteriously had tariffs removed?

I don’t expect a response.

So… Are the Trumpsky children the greatest grifters in US history? Like maybe 1,000 x ? Not to mention a windfall of Chinese patents / trademarks for products that mysteriously had tariffs removed?

Do you REALLY want to compare the Trump kids work ethic with Hunter’s?…….yeah, I’d think not either.

I support term limits and annual audited financial disclosures. Equal rules for families of POTUS.. even after they leave office… or no?

Question: is $2B to a proven financial loser from from a foreign government fund more than all those you mention COMBINED? Kushners are the GOAT- anyway you slice it.

Certainly a much higher number. Stalin is responsible for more deaths than Hitler or Mao. Does that make them less bad?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Why limit to the families of the POTUS and VPOTUS? Maxine Waters' family been on the payroll for years. Same for old Nancy... It applies to all.

With regard to Trump's kids.. email the DOJ about your concerns - not the board.

So should it be proven that Joe et al has been $$$ from the Chi-Coms.. what should happen to them? Or Sawell who was screwing a chinese agent? OR Feinstein that employed a chinese agent?

Why limit to the families of the POTUS and VPOTUS? Maxine Waters' family been on the payroll for years. Same for old Nancy... It applies to all.

With regard to Trump's kids.. email the DOJ about your concerns - not the board.

So should it be proven that Joe et al has been $$$ from the Chi-Coms.. what should happen to them? Or Sawell who was screwing a chinese agent? OR Feinstein that employed a chinese agent?
I have always supported term limits , anti lobbying laws and financial disclosures for a government employees and their families who are simply proxies.

So you agree that the Kushner's ( Ivanka too) post Presidential Saudi $2 B I L L I O N ( with B) windfall should be investigated under the same rules ? Or no?

Billion is 1,000 x a million- correct?

It’s real- no doubt about it. Google “Kushner Saudi fund”. Pick your media…. Pay close attention to the $25M “management fee “ ( bribe) for a proven financial loser who can’t buy a loan in the US. In fact, Prince Chainsaw had to overrule his investment Board because they called out Jared as being unqualified.

Is that a true statement?

Last edited:
I have always supported term limits , anti lobbying laws and financial disclosures for a government employees and their families who are simply proxies.

So you agree that the Kushner's ( Ivanka too) post Presidential Saudi $2 B I L L I O N ( with B) windfall should be investigated under the same rules ? Or no?

Billion is 1,000 x a million- correct?

It’s real- no doubt about it. Google “Kushner Saudi fund”. Pick your media…. Pay close attention to the $25M “management fee “ ( bribe) for a proven financial loser who can’t buy a loan in the US. In fact, Prince Chainsaw had to overrule his investment Board because they called out Jared as being unqualified.

Is that a true statement?
If it happened after Trump was ousted from office, wouldn't that make Kushner a private citizen? Just want clarification that any deals (pre- and post-office) with foreign governments by family members need to be investigated by the DOJ. You always try to push the hunter biden dealings under the sheets and do a what-about Trump move. Just want to make sure we are on the same page. Like Nancy's son flying with her to S. Korea & Tiawan to conduct business dealings while flying (for free) with mommy while daddy was taking his boyfriend's hammer.

Last edited:
If it happened after Trump was ousted from office, wouldn't that make Kushner a private citizen? Just want clarification that any deals (pre- and post-office) with foreign governments by family members need to be investigated by the DOJ. You always try to push the hunter biden dealings under the sheets and do a what-about Trump move. Just want to make sure we are on the same page. Like Nancy's son flying with her to S. Korea & Tiawan to conduct business dealings while flying (for free) with mommy while daddy was taking his boyfriend's hammer.
You are incorrect sir. The involvement of Kushner in the Qatar transaction was blatant .
BEFORE DURING AFTER. It just got swept under the rug by Barr and Rosenstein.

It will absolutely make a comeback in any Hunter hearings… in connection with his new investment deal with MBS as precedent.

Consider that Kushners ( Ivanka too) companies were teetering on bankruptcy before Jared was delegated by Trump as his personal ambassador to the Middle East. He has less experience with the Arab political scene than Hunter had in neurosurgery.

Kushner was a PROVEN financial failure -like his Father in law. He was insolvent US banks wouldn’t touch the Trump or Kushner Organization … He had -ZERO -experience as a fund manager- yet he got $$2BILLION free investment - in spite of the express official written disapproval of Saudi investors. MBS overruled the board as payback for bailing him out of the chainsaw massacre of Karshoggi.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
You are incorrect sir. The involvement of Kushner in the Qatar transaction was blatant .
BEFORE DURING AFTER. It just got swept under the rug by Barr and Rosenstein.

It will absolutely make a comeback in any Hunter hearings… in connection with his new investment deal with MBS as precedent.

Consider that Kushners ( Ivanka too) companies were teetering on bankruptcy before Jared was delegated by Trump as his personal ambassador to the Middle East. He has less experience with the Arab political scene than Hunter had in neurosurgery.

Kushner was a PROVEN financial failure -like his Father in law. He was insolvent US banks wouldn’t touch the Trump or Kushner Organization … He had -ZERO -experience as a fund manager- yet he got $$2BILLION free investment - in spite of the express official written disapproval of Saudi investors. MBS overruled the board as payback for bailing him out of the chainsaw massacre of Karshoggi.

What does "If it happened after Trump" mean to you? How can I be incorrect if it was written as a question and not a statement. I didn't bother to look at the timeline because I was sure you would let me know the facts when it comes to all things Trump.

How can you do a timeline of hunter, joe et al selling us out to the Russians and Chi-Coms?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT