ADVERTISEMENT

You have got to be

Maybe the business owners who had their property stolen or destroyed by BLM.
Certainly will not be the GOP leaders like Pence who were threatened by Trumpsky militant cults, pipe bombs, zip ties... shit like that.

QAnon has representation in Congress now. ... there is actually a shaman leader to be awarded if he can get bail $$. The Norwegians might think the Buffalo horns make him look like a Viking. Who is Q now? Will that be Greene?

Certainly will not be the GOP leaders like Pence who were threatened by Trumpsky militant cults, pipe bombs, zip ties... shit like that.

QAnon has representation in Congress now. ... there is actually a shaman leader to be awarded if he can get bail $$. The Norwegians might think the Buffalo horns make him look like a Viking. Who is Q now? Will that be Greene?

So you’re ok with BLM marxists because the orange man was mean on Twitter

Figures

So you’re ok with BLM marxists because the orange man was mean on Twitter

Figures
Of course not! I totally oppose violence in any form and any government representative who advocates it. That includes individuals organizing insurrection and calling out elected officials for political assassination. Agree or no?

Let me know when anyone you mentioned gets nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Until then, your post is idiotic for this thread.

Of course not! I totally oppose violence in any form and any government representative who advocates it. That includes individuals organizing insurrection and calling out elected officials for political assassination. Agree or no?
So, were you ok with the statement from the Kamala Harris when she said where is John Wilkes Booth when we need him ? I never heard you voice your concern on that statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT