ADVERTISEMENT

Yo gator…

That’s the problem with asymmetrical warfare . How can you tell the difference and withhold aid??

Let me how Trumpsky handled it when he surrendered to their cousins Isis. Do they carry good guy / bad guy cards??

Hmmm I don’t remember a withdrawal collapse and a debacle with him leaving BILLIONS in arms behind for a terrorist organization.

Tell me when that happened

I can tell you about it with dementia joe

Falsehood
Then you are just stupid. The withdrawal began after the Trump surrender in Doha Feb 29. He had 11 months to get the equipment out Allan’s with all the 80% of troops. The terms of withdrawal were well documented.

He was absolutely duped to reduce forces to a level below the 5000 jihadists released from prison. He did not even consult the government of Afghanistan. They weren’t a party to the surrender of their on country .

100% fact as contained the signed document . Illl leave it for you here . If you want argue this point , get on my level. I have a SIL who was there in the early stages. They were ORDERED to leave equipment there for the Afghan Army and even train them. This was also agreed to in the surrender.

I know you eve never even read this document or know the history between that Surrender and departure. It was set up to fail.

Surrender to terrorists… empowering them to rebel. Who would do that? Only a kook.

^
Delusional disorder is a type of mental health condition in which a person can't tell what's real from what's imagined. There are many types, including persecutory, jealous and grandiose types. It's treatable with psychotherapy and medication.

Then you are just stupid. The withdrawal began after the Trump surrender in Doha Feb 29. He had 11 months to get the equipment out Allan’s with all the 80% of troops. The terms of withdrawal were well documented.

He was absolutely duped to reduce forces to a level below the 5000 jihadists released from prison. He did not even consult the government of Afghanistan. They weren’t a party to the surrender of their on country .

100% fact as contained the signed document . Illl leave it for you here . If you want argue this point , get on my level. I have a SIL who was there in the early stages. They were ORDERED to leave equipment there for the Afghan Army and even train them. This was also agreed to in the surrender.

I know you eve never even read this document or know the history between that Surrender and departure. It was set up to fail.

Surrender to terrorists… empowering them to rebel. Who would do that? Only a kook.

😂😂…revisionist history at best

We were told we had months

We had days

Still didn’t blow it up… conceded it to the Taliban

Nice work

Dumbass

😂😂…revisionist history at best

We were told we had months

We had days

Still didn’t blow it up… conceded it to the Taliban

Nice work

Dumbass
See, he can’t even get the friggin’ Muslim group right….. it was the Taliban he wants to blame Trump’s “surrender” on…. But he’s up above talking Isis. He phucking hasn’t a CLUE about the crap he talks about …

I just can’t correct the record fast enough before he changes direction and tact….. not worth throwing pearls b4 swine

Hmmm I don’t remember a withdrawal collapse and a debacle with him leaving BILLIONS in arms behind for a terrorist organization.

Tell me when that happened

I can tell you about it with dementia joe
Reply with how many years it took to fly equipment into the Bush shithole for two useless wars.

Years to build up________
Months to withdraw ________

See, he can’t even get the friggin’ Muslim group right….. it was the Taliban he wants to blame Trump’s “surrender” on…. But he’s up above talking Isis. He phucking hasn’t a CLUE about the crap he talks about …

I just can’t correct the record fast enough before he changes direction and tact….. not worth throwing pearls b4 swine
You are truly stupid . Most of the 5000 prisoners released in Trumps surrender were captured Isis Al Quada. They all have the same goals

Kill infidels and Jews - even if it costs them their own lives - call them what you want to. They are all ragheads and Afghanistan is their training. Ground. Why do thinthe Bishes moved the men and equipment in over two decades.

. I’m pissed that Joe didn’t leave a few nuclear warheads set to detonate a couple months later - oops.

Last edited:
You are truly stupid . Most of the 5000 prisoners released in Trumps surrender were captured Isis Al Quada. They all have the same goals

Kill infidels and Jews - even if it costs them their own lives - call them what you want to. They are all ragheads and Afghanistan is their training. Ground. Why do thinthe Bishes moved the men and equipment in over two decades.

. I’m pissed that Joe didn’t leave a few nuclear warheads set to detonate a couple months later - oops.
As I have pointed out to you before, the POTUS is also the Commander In Chief. That is literally the head of the military. If your brain damaged POTUS recognized any issue with Trump's "surrender", he could've told the Taliban to get fvcked. From his oath to withdrawal was 8 months, you fvcking jackass. He didn't have any trouble reversing the Iran Nuclear Deal halt done by Trump. The Afghanistan withdrawal failure is 100% on Biden unless you are 100% stupid. Stop being a stupid pvssy and just admit it.

Reply with how many years it took to fly equipment into the Bush shithole for two useless wars.

DHE you dumb fvck.. answer above.. number of aircraft, time, resources, and American lives.

How about the 77 American soldiers who died on Trumpskys watch with a full compliment of troops ( no 5000 jihadists released to outnumber our troops) . Were they any less valuable??

DHE you dumb fvck.. answer above.. number of aircraft, time, resources, and American lives.

How about the 77 American soldiers who died on Trumpskys watch with a full compliment of troops ( no 5000 jihadists released to outnumber our troops) . Were they any less valuable??
Where did I excuse Trump? You know damn well I was being specific to the pullout you fvcking retard. Again, you stupid shit, if Biden had an issue with the agreement with the Taliban, he could've changed it. He didn't. He had 8 months. 8 fvcking months. Stop being stupid.

Can you really not admit Biden’s Afghanistan retreat was a debacle?

Really?

So don’t destroy anything…hand it over.

Got it

Dumbass
I'm wondering why Biden, in the 8 fvcking months from oath to pullout, didn't tell the Taliban "we are leaving, but we aren't leaving until every American asset is out of country." I mean, he wasted no time signing dozens of EOs to undo Trump policy. Why did he choose to honor that deal? I know Gator will avoid that, but the idea that the pullout issues lay solely at the feet of Trump is beyond stupid.

I'm wondering why Biden, in the 8 fvcking months from oath to pullout, didn't tell the Taliban "we are leaving, but we aren't leaving until every American asset is out of country." I mean, he wasted no time signing dozens of EOs to undo Trump policy. Why did he choose to honor that deal? I know Gator will avoid that, but the idea that the pullout issues lay solely at the feet of Trump is beyond stupid.

gator can never admit anything went wrong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT