ADVERTISEMENT

YES a split screen

Much better than the previous setup of one box that covered about 40 of the screen for the feature match and two smaller ones for the other finals. Couldn't really see those other two on a normal sized tv. Only bad thing was they were zoomed in so much you couldn't see the ref to know when the first stalling was called.

why no graphic with their school behind their name, sometimes it's nice to know.
Why can't they change the screen when someone gets pinned?

I have a big screen TV but they still seemed to cut off the 7th/8th place finishers on the podium. If I were a grandparent/fan I'd be ticked I couldn't see my wrestler there. It was every weight class.

I feel bad for the viewers that couldn't see the kids at the end of the podium, but it must have been an issue with the signal from certain network stations, because all eight showed up on KCWI in Central Iowa.

My complaint is somebody needs to learn how to run a fade switch on a sound board. Every time the crowd would cheer after the champ got their medal, the sound would cut out for three seconds and come back.

It would have been nice see them go to a full screen when only one match was still going on.

Also, the Farm Bureau rep that was interviewed at the beginning....wow. I hope he was drunk or something.

No kidding, OILCHECKER. I didn't know if the guy had stage fright, or just couldn't think for more than a couple of words at a time off the top of his head. (Hadn't considered an alcohol option--.) I would have been embarrassed, if I was his supervisor, a relative, or his friend.
ohwell.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT