ADVERTISEMENT

Yearly state basketball coverage complaint

Oct 2, 2014
Jeeze it's like an arm and a leg for me to get this damn state basketball tournament on my computer. Tried two cards, both "not supported." Tried another, now it's having problems and says try again later.

I did watch a bit yesterday at a friend's house. I will say the announcing isn't as bad this year. The guy does do a good job of calling the games without a color commentator. But jeeze this IHSSN stuff is so painful. Why not put quarterfinals into the original deal with CSN, anyway? I'd say people probably pay more attention to the quarterfinal round than the semis tbh.

Could I just mail them 10 dollars?

Jeeze it's like an arm and a leg for me to get this damn state basketball tournament on my computer. Tried two cards, both "not supported." Tried another, now it's having problems and says try again later.

I did watch a bit yesterday at a friend's house. I will say the announcing isn't as bad this year. The guy does do a good job of calling the games without a color commentator. But jeeze this IHSSN stuff is so painful. Why not put quarterfinals into the original deal with CSN, anyway? I'd say people probably pay more attention to the quarterfinal round than the semis tbh.

Could I just mail them 10 dollars?
Like that unprofessional hacks on the football coverage, the IHSSN just throws out crap to save and make a buck. They could careless about the product or the viewers, just the $ they can make. Whether anyone pays the $10 doesn't matter to them. They already cashed on the Comcast scam. Shhhh no one needs to know about that shhhhh

Here's a question: If both tournaments were on IPTV, how much would that bump their ratings? I think they should run every single game. There is no way more people watch Arthur re-runs than the state tourney.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT