ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster: A Hawk or a Clone?

Cheese2

Freshman
Apr 19, 2017
I am curious what people think on this board. Which school and program are the best fit for him in your opinion?

I like him at Iowa as he could play with many other former Iowa prep standouts and become a legendary Hawk with the positive impact he could have on the program. I think Iowa needs him more at this point than ISU does also!

Iowa needs him but Iowa St. will make him better. I guess it depends on what type of players he wants to surround himself with and what his ultimate goal is. Between Iowa and Iowa St, who has more players currently playing professionally? Iowa St. wins that contest.
And while we are on the subject, Fran giving scholarships to the Murray twins before Xavier made a commitment was an odd play I thought.

I don't think Iowa taking the Murray twins will have any effect on Foster's decision. I really don't have any idea where Xavier is going, but I hope it is Iowa. It might be a last-minute decision one way or the other on his part. If he goes to more Iowa State than Iowa games early on, that could be telling.

I know this is going to sound awful, but I can’t help but notice that the 2020 recruiting class for Iowa is a way more African America (black) then most Iowa classes. Iowa is a predominately white team and program. Do you think that this will help swing Xavier foster in favor of Iowa? Do you think this was intentional? I still think he will choose the clones
He goes to Oskaloosa, where the rest of the team is white. I don't think going to Iowa with mostly white players will make a difference. People make a bigger deal out of skin color then it really is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT