ADVERTISEMENT

WTF bammers...

I’m going out on a limb here but… is it possible there was a wee bit of moonshine consumed prior to this….impressive🙄demonstration?

I'm not a foot person and that's some of the worst shit I'll see until I work Friday night.

At' dare sumbiotch is a fire walker. Them tough feet were built by bammer on crimsum pride and bud lite blue yummys. Tyde aint scared a nothin'

I’m going out on a limb here but… is it possible there was a wee bit of moonshine consumed prior to this….impressive🙄demonstration?
I don't think that feller leaves town very often. His family tree may not fork too much either. Yeah we got 'em too - it's Alabama after all. lulz

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
I watched about 3-4 seconds and decided the chance this video shared something I didn’t want to see was exceedingly high…. So I’ll just assume country-fied bumphuck shite was going on

So roll tyde, you calloused heel mo-fos

I watched about 3-4 seconds and decided the chance this video shared something I didn’t want to see was exceedingly high…. So I’ll just assume country-fied bumphuck shite was going on

So roll tyde, you calloused heel mo-fos
It wasn't anything terrible. Embarrassingly redneck, but not anything that would send you to therapy. That said, you didn't miss much, either.

I don't understand barefootedness. I wear slides to walk into my kitchen. Some fvckers walk to Walmart with naked feet. Disgusting.

We have a harmless 10-96 guy (ten code for crazy AF) we call Dirty Jesus. Yes, I know his nickname is blasphemous but it's also dead on balls accurate.

He's out of his head, hasn't showered in years (by his account) and has natural shit-locks because his hair is long and filthy. He doesn't own, much less wear, shoes and he's the nicest crazy MF'er you'll ever meet. I've offered to buy him shoes but he doesn't want them. He won't take ANYTHING from anyone...save the occasional ride that he has to be talked into accepting.

And then you have to disinfect your backseat because, well....🤢🤮

I don't understand barefootedness. I wear slides to walk into my kitchen. Some fvckers walk to Walmart with naked feet. Disgusting.

We have a harmless 10-96 guy (ten code for crazy AF) we call Dirty Jesus. Yes, I know his nickname is blasphemous but it's also dead on balls accurate.

He's out of his head, hasn't showered in years (by his account) and has natural shit-locks because his hair is long and filthy. He doesn't own, much less wear, shoes and he's the nicest crazy MF'er you'll ever meet. I've offered to buy him shoes but he doesn't want them. He won't take ANYTHING from anyone...save the occasional ride that he has to be talked into accepting.

And then you have to disinfect your backseat because, well....🤢🤮
Be nice to that guy, just in case...if you show up and he's standing there next to St. Peter...lol

Reactions: BamaFan1137
c76d5643-5aa4-4618-b2ea-b7cee5c20d3c_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT