ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong way Joe.

And now the economy. You know someone needs to tell these Marxist’s the economy isn’t on autopilot, it doesn’t just “happen” in a vacuum. Punishing taxes, burdensome regulations and administrative selection of good vs bad business will eventually kill even the strongest economy.

And now the economy. You know someone needs to tell these Marxist’s the economy isn’t on autopilot, it doesn’t just “happen” in a vacuum. Punishing taxes, burdensome regulations and administrative selection of good vs bad business will eventually kill even the strongest economy.
Then why, historically, does the American economy do so much better under Democratic presidents?

The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

"This was still below the annualized returns of Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama," LPL's Chief Market Strategist Ryan Detrick said in a note on Wednesday.

So much for that “Marxist” label.

Then why, historically, does the American economy do so much better under Democratic presidents?

The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

"This was still below the annualized returns of Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama," LPL's Chief Market Strategist Ryan Detrick said in a note on Wednesday.

So much for that “Marxist” label.
Something tells me socky wouldn’t recognize a healthy enconomy if it got smacked in the taint with one.

Reactions: alphatiger08
About 35 years ago, (as I was completing my MBA with an emphasis in finance) I vividly recall my professor in macroeconomics telling us “the stock market is NOT the economy” and its performance (both good and bad) has little correlation to the economy at large.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT