ADVERTISEMENT

Who is William Russell??

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
.. and how did his testimony convince the Grand Jury and Jack Smith to issue yet another indictment?

I feel your pain. “When will he stop being so right” waaaaaaaaaa

Or haven’t you seen enough outside the proven lying Fox bubble to know his involvement in J6?

It’s coming …. Another predication comes to pass… wait for it

I have it from good authority Mark Meadows was arranging a symbolic triumphant stand for Adolf on the steps of the Capitol surrounded by his cult.

SS finally said no at the last minute when they spotted high capacity weapons and learned of Proud Boys Zodiac boat mission ( conviction on that BTW so it’s fact to be admitted ) across the Potomac with assault weapons.

He and Mark Meadows have flipped for sure.

I said it.. wait for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I have it from good authority Mark Meadows was arranging a symbolic triumphant stand for Adolf on the steps of the Capitol surrounded by his cult.

SS finally said no at the last minute when they spotted high capacity weapons and learned of Proud Boys Zodiac boat mission ( conviction on that BTW so it’s fact to be admitted ) across the Potomac with assault weapons.

I said it.. wait for it.
Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

I said it.. wait for it.
Good authority….lmfao

All we will be doing is laughing.
You are aware of the testimony during the conviction of the Proud Boys? Oath Keepers Steward Rhodes?? Naaaa Im positive that you don’t because you don’t follow the court rulings… just RWM like Breitbart . They are never on Fox because it’s not in their best interest… but I’ll keep you posted.

You are aware of the testimony during the conviction of the Proud Boys? Oath Keepers Steward Rhodes?? Naaaa Im positive that you don’t because you don’t follow the court rulings… just RWM like Breitbart . They are never on Fox because it’s not in their best interest… but I’ll keep you posted.
No because I have a life and aren’t following Orangeman around like some jilted ex-groupie psycho hunting for child support.

I watch ABC every evening to appease my wife. No mention. Why not?

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT