ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
you wore a face diaper?

Almost every business client I meet with who shows up with the customary muzzle looks at me and I give them the “don’t wear it on my account line”….quickly removes it, smiles and says thank goodness.

In recent weeks, Democrats have been slammed by Republicans for changing masking rules when they believe it politically suites them.

“Sometimes I hear the phrase, the science changed. The science hasn’t changed,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) mocked Democrats last week. “What’s changed is that there’s an election coming and Democrats have seen the polling on this question.”

Amen Sen. Cotton

Last edited:
I’ll wear one if someone asks me politely. But the snarls and disgusting looks by disgusting people (99.99999% of the time liberals, imagine that) will get me to fake cough and subsequently laugh in their faces.

I encourage everyone to laugh at liberals at every opportunity.

Yeah, if someone should request that I wear one, of course I will oblige them, it’s the decent, charitable and right thing to do. Then again, there was a time when people were allowed to work out their differences……minus the mandates, that was then…this is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yesterday but only because I was in an Uber and it’s required. Oh yeah and this morning when I went to the tag office. Naturally gubbermint offices want everyone to wear face panties because gubbermint.

otherwise haven’t worn one in weeks. I have made a habit of always having one available just in case someplace I go wants to be a shit about it.

I wear one whenever I go out. Of course, I'm barely over 60, chubby, diabetic with congestive heart failure and cardiac regurgitation. I don't mind folks around me not wearing them if they want. I just don't rub elbows with them.

Went to the grocery store yesterday morning and mostly older folks, and store employees, were wearing masks.
Still haven't found cream cheese.

Also went to Walmart looking for one specific item and everyone was wearing them. Maybe the air was polluted. Got in and out post haste. BTW, checked them for cream cheese, no luck.

Think I'll drive up and get 1137's blueberry cream cheese while he's on patrol.

Last edited:
I wear one whenever I go out. Of course, I'm barely over 60, chubby, diabetic with congestive heart failure and cardiac regurgitation. I don't mind folks around me not wearing them if they want. I just don't rub elbows with them.

Went to the grocery store yesterday morning and mostly older folks, and store employees, were wearing masks.
Still haven't found cream cheese.

Also went to Walmart looking for one specific item and everyone was wearing them. Maybe the air was polluted. Got in and out poste haste. BTW, checked them for cream cheese, no luck.

I think wearing mask at Wal mart might be prudent without covid. That place has gone downhill.

I cannot recall the last time I put on a mask. If someone asked me to, I would. Most people seem to understand the absurdity.

Even if I wore masks, I would still steer clear of people who were vulnerable. It's the right thing to do.

😂 I don't do much patrolling these days.

We don't have many Austin Healey's in 29 but we sure seem to have plenty of blueberry cream cheese

PS....I almost abbreviated blueberry cream cheese. You fvckers would have had a field day with that in the sentence above.

😂 I don't do much patrolling these days.

We don't have many Austin Healey's in 29 but we sure seem to have plenty of blueberry cream cheese

PS....I almost abbreviated blueberry cream cheese. You fvckers would have had a field day with that in the sentence above.
What stopped you? This board needs more humor. And large breasted women.

• Haha
I've only put one on once in the last couple months, outside of when I had to fly for work. It was last week when they barked at me at a liquor store in Banner Elk, NC for not having one on. I don't carry one with me, so I had to go back to the front of the store and get one from their box of free surgical masks.

Actually that's a slight lie, I had to put one on the next two days as well at Sugar Mountain Resort. There's no mask requirements anywhere inside there....except the Administrative office. #TheScience(TM)

I've only put one on once in the last couple months, outside of when I had to fly for work. It was last week when they barked at me at a liquor store in Banner Elk, NC for not having one on. I don't carry one with me, so I had to go back to the front of the store and get one from their box of free surgical masks.

Actually that's a slight lie, I had to put one on the next two days as well at Sugar Mountain Resort. There's no mask requirements anywhere inside there....except the Administrative office. #TheScience(TM)
Are they still piping sunshine into Banner Elk?

Ha, now that you spell it out for me, I do believe I've heard it before.

I love that area, though way too many people descend on Sugar Mountain on Fri/Sat/Sun for my tastes.
Same - I didn’t catch the reference before but that expression is a good one from back in the day. Love it.

Reactions: dhetiger

I love that area, though way too many people descend on Sugar Mountain on Fri/Sat/Sun for my tastes.

Sugar Mountain area is freaking beautiful. If I ever actually add that extra comma to my net worth, I will have another home in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

We lived on top of a mountain near Roanoke, VA and the views were insane. But next time I will be in a valley near a stream.

I've asked this before, but where do you live?

……, seriously considering moving to somewhere the family can ski more.
Now you’re talking, I go here with the family every chance I get:

Breckenridge%20Tourism%20Office_20190304_BTO_MainStreet_0054-HDR.jpg

Now you’re talking, I go here with the family every chance I get:

Breckenridge%20Tourism%20Office_20190304_BTO_MainStreet_0054-HDR.jpg

My wife struggles with the elevation there, though we love the actual skiing and the town. We ended up at the hospital in Frisco one night (i think it was our 2nd night there, maybe 3rd) when she had a splitting headache and couldn't form a sentence. About 1 minute on oxygen and all was normal.

Also had issues at Crested Butte last winter, we ended up just renting oxygen in our hotel for 3 nights. Somewhere around 8500-9000 feet seems to be her limit, as we've stayed in the base area at Beaver Creek 3-4 teams and never had an issue. It is 8200 feet I believe.

I've taken my 4 year old to Ober Gatlinburg and Sugar Mountain this winter. She absolutely loves it. We've almost pulled the trigger on a move to near mountains before, but after watching the pure joy on my daughter's face and her begging to ski more, we think we'll just finally do it. It is mine and my wife's favorite hobby too, contrary to my golf habit that just causes friction in the house, ha. Don't look forward to telling my parents we are moving away though.

My wife struggles with the elevation there, though we love the actual skiing and the town. We ended up at the hospital in Frisco one night (i think it was our 2nd night there, maybe 3rd) when she had a splitting headache and couldn't form a sentence. About 1 minute on oxygen and all was normal.

Also had issues at Crested Butte last winter, we ended up just renting oxygen in our hotel for 3 nights. Somewhere around 8500-9000 feet seems to be her limit, as we've stayed in the base area at Beaver Creek 3-4 teams and never had an issue. It is 8200 feet I believe.

I've taken my 4 year old to Ober Gatlinburg and Sugar Mountain this winter. She absolutely loves it. We've almost pulled the trigger on a move to near mountains before, but after watching the pure joy on my daughter's face and her begging to ski more, we think we'll just finally do it. It is mine and my wife's favorite hobby too, contrary to my golf habit that just causes friction in the house, ha. Don't look forward to telling my parents we are moving away though.
Your wife ever try Acetazolamide? I've used it on a number of occasions when skiing out west in CO, UT, etc... worked like a charm on my headache.

The Peruvians chew on coca leaves for that. So yea....just get some of those. 🤔

I have no solutions for the parents thing...and ditto.

• Haha
Reactions: BKHusky
Your wife ever try Acetazolamide? I've used it on a number of occasions when skiing out west in CO, UT, etc... worked like a charm on my headache.

She never has. We've discussed it before, but it's been a few years. There was some reason she didn't want to, but I don't remember the reason.

Just going to sleep at or below 8200' feet on future trips.

What do you have against blueberry cream cheese?
I recognize that you didn't want excite Gator with the Big Black C*ck, but blueberry is, in fact, one word. That doesn't change Gator's love of BBC or that of moby's love of BCC. Grammar Nazi in full effect...

I recognize that you didn't want excite Gator with the Big Black C*ck, but blueberry is, in fact, one word. That doesn't change Gator's love of BBC or that of moby's love of BCC. Grammar Nazi in full effect...

If I had typed BBCC above, as I started to, you guys would have (rightly) made me pay for eternity. 😂

FTR, the last C probably would have remained "cheese." That wouldn't have improved things. 😂🤣😂

Sugar Mountain area is freaking beautiful. If I ever actually add that extra comma to my net worth, I will have another home in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

We lived on top of a mountain near Roanoke, VA and the views were insane. But next time I will be in a valley near a stream.
When you live in a valley you only have sun from 10 - 2. I hate the mountains. I worked in NC, TN, KY, VA and WV and was happy to get on the plane home. If you ever get a chance fly in and out of Charleston, WV, your love of mountains cease quickly.

When you live in a valley you only have sun from 10 - 2. I hate the mountains. I worked in NC, TN, KY, VA and WV and was happy to get on the plane home. If you ever get a chance fly in and out of Charleston, WV, your love of mountains cease quickly.

Same thing my wife said. I can live in the shade with a cool breeze and the sound of that stream.

Besides, as a billionaire, I'll have a house in the sun on my own private island too.

Haha, I've flown into/out of Charleston a few times. They told me they called it the world's only land-based aircraft carrier.

Haha, I've flown into/out of Charleston a few times. They told me they called it the world's only land-based aircraft carrier.
If there were surrounding peaks and a 1000 ft valley at the end of the aircraft carrier runway, I’d agree with you. I did the Charleston ride a couple of times. Last time- Pilot had to pull up because of crosswinds and go around for another pass . Never again.

They chopped the tops off two mountains and leveled it out. When you taxi, it seems the wings hang over the edge. I had projects in Beckley, WV and was forced to fly in and out.

Not many project management trips as I had a great supt. working for me. After two years living in a valley, he finally got cabin fever and I transferred him to Asheville for three years.

Never flew to Charleston again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT