ADVERTISEMENT

When Trump wins what will the democrats excuse be?

When Trump wins what will the democrats excuse be?

• Russia, Russia, Russia!!!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Nadler sh@t himself at the podium and forgot to vote

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nancy was delayed at the beauty parlor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump's tax breaks pushed him to the White House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Gore found dangglin' chad in Florida

• They all got "the Covid" and stayed home

• Total voters
Fortunately for democracy-That does not appear likely at the moment... unless he can get hand picked judges to disqualify a bunch of early votes and throw it into a congressional vote.

Fortunately for democracy-That does not appear likely at the moment... unless he can get hand picked judges to disqualify a bunch of early votes and throw it into a congressional vote.

Why are cities across the country having to board up ahead of time because of the people on your side? Doesn't seem like a very democratic thing to do to throw a tantrum and riot if you don't get your way.

Voter suppression does have a tendency to incite violence in the inner cities ... I also expect a substantial amount of Trumpster Militia violence after he loses. Stand back and stand by right??

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Voter suppression does have a tendency to incite violence in the inner cities ... I also expect a substantial amount of Trumpster Militia violence after he loses. Stand back and stand by right??

Voter suppression? White privilege! Systemic racism.. Democrat talking points!! Bet you've got your 12 gauge loaded.... although there aren't many minorities in Jasper....

I just spit a damn good Bloody Mary out my nose reading this... you need to apologize

board em' up Boyz!!! the republicans are coming for the flat screens!!!

I just spit a damn good Bloody Mary out my nose reading this... you need to apologize

board em' up Boyz!!! the republicans are coming for the flat screens!!!
There were 150K Biden votes saved from the henchmen of Orange Hitler just today.

Stand back stand by!

Which party seems more likely to riot in your honest, no trolling, opinion?
I don’t know any democrat who will be rioting. Do you? Minorities will likely riot in some inner cities as they have been in “Trumps America” for the last year. White supremacists and Neonazi militias ( fine people who will stand back and stand by) following the dictator will also likely incite violence as they attempt to suppress votes.

Neither have a place in American society.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I don’t know any democrat who will be rioting. Do you? Minorities will likely riot in some inner cities as they have been in “Trumps America” for the last year. White supremacists and Neonazi militias ( fine people who will stand back and stand by) following the dictator will also likely incite violence as they attempt to suppress votes.

Just can't admit you are supporting the side that has been doing all the rioting, can you?

So Kamala has been raising bail money for white supremacists and Neo- Nazi's . Damn man hope all your liberal compadre's doesn't find this out or they may be upset .

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Actually the Dems won’t have any excuse about “losing” - they’ll keep suing saying there’s more anti-Trump votes out there, and then finding them in laundry bags

I saw cities burn...but I didn't know any of those democrats either. Does that mean they didn't burn?

Watching NBC and they are making a big deal about not calling states early, esp battleground states. I’m looking at numbers where it is quickly becoming statistically impossible for Biden to win, and most sources don’t want to call it.

Funny when I heard one of these boobs express sadness about a result that would have a negative effect on Biden. No doubt about which way they lean.

free sonic dinner for the name of the first poster to threaten violence ( search posts for civil war).

Time to catch up one of these days.

Free Sonic dinner for the first poster who can find your post condemning the planned protests in those Dem run cities around the country.

Reactions: billywayneluck

Waiting for it
Haha!!!! Look what a thread I found here! Look above at who was right about the violent terrorist attack that came to our Capitol and who only “waited” a few months for it. Why am I not surprised?

Haha!!!! Look what a thread I found here! Look above at who was right about the violent terrorist attack that came to our Capitol and who only “waited” a few months for it. Why am I not surprised?
Not defending the Jan 6 nonsense. But if you think that was a “substantial amount” of violence, it’s clear you live in a bubble.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Watching NBC and they are making a big deal about not calling states early, esp battleground states. I’m looking at numbers where it is quickly becoming statistically impossible for Biden to win, and most sources don’t want to call it.

Funny when I heard one of these boobs express sadness about a result that would have a negative effect on Biden. No doubt about which way they lean.
LOLing at the truthiness of my prophesy a year ago. I predicated a landslide and the results of Trumpsky militia uprisings. He prepped the proud boys for activism by pronouncing the election as fraudulent 2-3 months before it happened.

LOLing at the truthiness of my prophesy a year ago. I predicated a landslide and the results of Trumpsky militia uprisings. He prepped the proud boys for activism by pronouncing the election as fraudulent 2-3 months before it happened.
He knew then like most everyone knows now. You’re the only one that still brings it up. Just like all of your other lib defense/propaganda

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT